ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF CONGO, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF
Thanks to a large number of impressive landscapes changing constantly, America has been one of the top popular destinations for tourists in holiday season. Additionally, on entering here, you will be surprised by its modern and crowded streets always full of people who are going shopping or in a rush of something. Lately, it has not been very difficult for citizens of Congo to have a trip to this country thanks to the introduction of ESTA. Let’s keep reading for more details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Congo
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
The US government offers you two kinds of application to make it easy for you as described:
- Individual application: if you do not accompany anyone on the trip, this option is the most suitable choice for you as it is fast and convenient. Indeed, you just have to fill in the form some personal and passport information.
- Group application: this sort is highly recommended for groups of people traveling together. It helps to save your time by only requiring general data regarding age, name, date of birth of the representative, etc., which means you do not have to request for everyone. However, all the members must share the same nationality.
What items are necessary for an ESTA request?
In total, there are three main things you must hold in your hand if you want to ask for an ESTA:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: without this important item, you cannot get an ESTA successfully. Hence, make sure you already have one and it is still valid.
- An email address: this is the means for you to keep track of your ESTA and receive it when everything is done.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
To own an ESTA, you have to take the three steps below carefully:
- There is an online form available on this link. You can access it and answer all the questions given about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. To avoid mistakes caused by numbers and spelling, you should go over your information again before submitting them.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the application is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- After a successful application, your ESTA will be sent through email within the timeframe you wish. Hence, remember to check it regularly to get new information.
- When it arrives, you can download, print it out and display it at the Immigration Checkpoint at the time you turn up in the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can get your ESTA a few days after sending the online application. In case you cannot wait for it, we have three suggestions for you as follows:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
There are two kinds of fees included in the price of an ESTA. Particularly, they are as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
You will be allowed to visit the US for a period of 90 days. In addition, with the permission of multiple entries, you can enter this land as many times as you want.
How can I know more about ESTA?
By visiting our website and leaving a message in the box, you will be given a lot of useful advice and information from our experts. Do not hesitate to raise all of your questions now for a successful application!