Every year when the holiday seasons come, America has got plenty of travelers coming to visit for different reasons. First of all, this country is well-known for numerous beautiful landscapes changing constantly from spring, summer, fall to winter. Besides, it is also known as the kingdom of fashion where you can hunt for the latest collections of popular brands. Also, here gather many heritages famous all around the world for you to visit such as the Statue of Liberty or Independence Hall. These days, thanks to the introduction of ESTA, it has been much easier for nationals of Kosovo to enter the US. Let’s scroll down to get more details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Kosovo
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the system, there are two kinds of applications available for you as shown:
- Individual application: is the most suitable option for you if you are flying to the US alone. The process is quite simple with some easy steps included that take you only a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: this one is highly suggested for tourists traveling together. Asking for an ESTA in this way, you can save a lot of time as it does not require everyone’s details. Instead, only the representative of the groups has to answer all the queries in the online form.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
An ESTA application asks you to submit the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: as there are some questions related to your passport such as issued and expiry date, you must have one in your hand to answer those questions. Make sure that your one is still valid to avoid being turned down.
- An email address: plays an important role during the processing time since it helps you keep track of your ESTA. Thus, please spend some time checking your email so as not to miss any points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways for you to pay for your ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The application is very simple with three steps included which are detailed in the following lines:
- First of all, you go to this site and provide some personal details such as name, contact information, phone number, email address and passport number in the boxes.
- There may be some mistakes related to numbers and spelling, so do not forget to check your information again to make sure there is nothing wrong.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- After your application is done, your ESTA will arrive within the period of time that you choose.
- Kindly remember to check your email regularly to get your ESTA. Then, you have to print it out and show it at the checkpoint for permission.
How long will my ESTA be done?
There are three different timeframes for you to select relying on how rush you are. In particular, they are detailed in the following lines:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
The fee of an ESTA is divided into two kinds, namely government and service. For the latter, you have three choices which are listed below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the USA with my ESTA?
Your trips cannot exceed 90 days with an ESTA. You can enter this nation at any time during its valid period.
Where can I look for more about ESTA?
Do not hesitate to contact us on our page if you have any concerns. We will be there to support you with useful advice in order to help you solve all of your difficulties.