If you are a traveler who would like to spend your holiday in modern cities, America must be the first place to come on your list. Indeed, this country possesses thousands of roads always crowded with people. Additionally, there are numerous shopping malls gathering downtowns for you to buy your favorite items. Lately, visitors from Barbados do not have to ask for a US visa at the embassy anymore thanks to US ESTA Visa for Barbados. Let’s scroll down for detailed information!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Barbados
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA applications are available on the online system?
In total, there are two ways for you to apply for an ESTA which are listed below:
- Individual application: if you go to the US alone, this is the most suitable option you can choose for fastness and convenience.
- Group application: this one is highly recommended if you take a trip with your mates in a group of more than two people. It is just a short form in which you have to provide some details related to nationalities, date of birth, etc.
What do I have to prepare for a US ESTA Visa for Barbados application?
To get ready for an ESTA application, make sure you have all of these things:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: as there are some questions about your passport details such as the number and expiry date, you have to get one to fill that information in the form.
- An email address: it is necessary to have an email address because your ESTA will be sent through it. Besides, important notices are also sent to your email if there is something wrong during the process.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts are all available. Hence, you can pay your ESTA with one of them.
What is the process of an ESTA application consist of?
There are three basic steps to get an ESTA for citizens of Barbados as below. You should take each one carefully for a successful application.
- There is an available application form on the US ESTA Visa page, so you can visit it and answer all the questions given about your personal information and passport details. Besides, some contact information about phone number, address and email address is also required.
Pay and confirm
- For the means of payment, you can only pay with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted for this kind of application.
Get your ESTA
- After your payment, you will get an ESTA within the timeframe you choose. As it is sent via email, you have to download and print it out for checking at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How many days can I receive my ESTA?
There are three different choices for you to select. You should pick the most appropriate one for your journey:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does a US ESTA Visa for Barbados cost?
There are two types of fees that you have to pay for an ESTA. The first one is the government fee which is regulated by the USA government. The second one is for service which you can choose one among the following:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can my trip to the USA last with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA with you, you are allowed to stay in America for 90 days. Your trip can begin at any point within the valid period. Moreover, you can go as many times as you want thanks to multiple entries.
How can I get more information about ESTA?
If you are confused about ESTA for citizens of Barbados, please contact us on our website by leaving your concerns in the box. Our experts will give you helpful tips for a successful ESTA application.