Being one of the biggest countries in the world, the United State of America has been known as the kingdom of fashion with many shopping malls here. In addition, there are a lot of ideal sites for you to relax such as Disneyland, Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and so on. Recently, it is not so difficult for residents of Angola to visit this nation thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for more useful details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Angola
What does ESTA stand for?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of applications are there for citizens of Angola?
There are two kinds of applications for ESTA as shown below:
- Individual application: this type of application is suitable for those who are planning to take a trip alone. In other words, it is the only option for them.
- Group application: in case you go on holiday with some of your friends, group application is a better choice as it helps to save your time and is much more convenient in comparison to the other one.
What does an ESTA application require?
An ESTA application does not ask you to submit lots of papers as asking for a normal visa. All you need are these three items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: passport is a must-have object that you need to have available when taking an ESTA request. Besides, you should have a look at its expiry date to see if it is still valid.
- An email address: as your ESTA will be sent through an email address, you have to provide the one used frequently to make sure there is no important notification is missed.
- A means of payment: there are many choices for you to pay for your ESTA like MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
What do I have to do to get an ESTA?
The process of applying for an ESTA is not so complex. Indeed, what you have to do is to follow the three steps as listed:
- You can start the application by visiting this site and answer all the questions given. There will be some questions about name, date of birth, address, phone number, etc. Moreover, details related to your passport regarding issued and expiry date are also needed.
- Do not forget to check everything again before submitting to make sure that there is no mistake about numbers and spelling.
Pay and confirm
- The next stage is to make payment for your ESTA. You can pick MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts as a means of payment.
Get your ESTA
Your ESTA will arrive at your email address a few days after you send the online form. Then, you can print it out and bring it with you to the Immigration checkpoint for entering permission.
How long does it take to process an ESTA?
You can decide the time frame for your ESTA to make it fit your schedule. We offer three different ones for you as follows:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does an ESTA cost?
In total, you will have to pay two sorts of fees that are detailed in the following lines. However, for service one, the price will change according to the level of urgency:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long am I allowed to stay in the USA with my ESTA?
Depending on current regulation, you can have a 90-day vacation in the USA if you hold an ESTA in your hand. Additionally, because it allows multiple entries, you can come to visit this land as many times as you want within the valid period.
How can I get more information about ESTA for the citizens of Angola?
If you find it difficult to apply for an ESTA, do not hesitate to let us know by leaving your questions in the box on this page. Our experts are always willing to help you out with useful advice so that you can request an ESTA successfully.