If you are interested in a destination where seasons change constantly giving you numerous beautiful landscapes to see, America is a nice suggestion for you. Coming to this land, you also have a chance to purchase lots of fashionable items and have fun in many famous sites such as Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom, the Statue of Liberty and so on. These days, it has been easier for tourists from Democratic Yemen to enter this country thanks to ESTA. If you are interested, let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens Democratic Yemen
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the latest regulations, people who wish to own an ESTA can apply for it in two ways:
- Individual application: this is the most suitable option for those who are flying to the US alone. The process is not very complex because what you have to is to fill in the form with some personal and passport information.
- Group application: visitors traveling in groups of more than two folks can consider picking this kind of application for being fast and convenient. In fact, it needs only one person to provide data regarding date of birth, name, nationality, etc.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Applying for an ESTA, you do not have to prepare as many documents as when requesting a sticker visa. Instead, what you need are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: without a passport, you cannot ask for an ESTA because this is the most important item. In addition, your one must be valid at the time you take the online application.
- An email address: is also an indispensable thing that helps you to keep track of your ESTA as well as to receive it when everything is done.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process of requesting an ESTA is very simple with three main steps described below:
- By accessing this site, you will find an online form available there. Your job is to respond to all the questions given related to name, date of birth, passport details, etc. Your answers must be true and exact to avoid rejection.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. However, please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- After a few days, your ESTA will be sent through an email address. Then, you can print it out for entering permission when showing up in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can decide the timeframe to process your ESTA. Depending on your situation, you can pick one from the followings:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
An ESTA cost includes two parts called government and service fees. In detail, the price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA allows you to visit the US for 90 days. Additionally, within the valid period, you can enter this beautiful country as many times as you would like.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need further information about ESTA, please do not hesitate to contact us on our page and leave a message in the box to let us know what you are concerned about. Your questions will be responded to in the shortest time by our skilled experts.