For a long time, the United States of America has been famous for its impressive landscapes covering the whole country. Besides, there are also many well-known cultural and natural heritage of the world located here, namely the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall or National Parks. For those reasons, it is not surprising that plenty of visitors choose America for their holidays. Recently, it has been much easier for nationals of Kuwait to visit this land thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for more details about this permit!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Kuwait
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of applications offered to you which are mentioned in the lines below:
- Individual application: is the most appropriate choice for travelers who take a trip on their own. Applying in this way is quite simple with some easy steps costing you a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: this kind of application is similar to the other but it helps to save a lot of time if you go to the US in groups. Indeed, only one person needs to answer all the queries given regarding name, nationality, passport, date of birth, etc.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Here is the list of items needed for an ESTA application that you cannot fail to prepare:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing that the online form asks you to provide. Therefore, you must have one to upload it and enter its detail in the blanks.
- An email address: you will need an email address to keep track of your ESTA. Thus, please give the one you use frequently so as not to miss any latest points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways for you to pay for your ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The application consists of three main steps that are clearly guided as follows:
- First of all, you have to access this site to get the online form. Your job is to fill in the blanks with true and accurate data about you and your passport so that you will not face any problems later caused by typo mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will arrive a few days after you submit the request. Then, to get ready for your trip, you should print it out and show it at the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long will my ESTA be done?
The time needed to process your ESTA depends on your selection of services. There are three different timeframes available for you so that you can choose the most appropriate one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
The price of an ESTA includes government and service fees. Please notice that the cost of the latter will change according to the level of urgency:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
An ESTA gives you 90 days to discover the US. However, you have the right to enter this country more than one time thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
Where can I look for more about ESTA?
Should you have any difficulties while applying for an ESTA, please do not hesitate to contact us by going to our website and leaving a message in the box on the right side. Your concerns will be replied to by skilled experts in the shortest time to help you get one successfully.