Situated in a nice location, it is not surprising that America has got numerous beautiful landscapes during the year. Besides, this country is also known as the kingdom of fashion where fashionistas can hunt for their favorite items. Moreover, if you are interested in famous heritages of the world, there will be the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall and so on for you to discover. Lately, it is not so difficult for citizens of Georgia to go on vacation here thanks to the release of US ESTA Visa for Georgia. Let’s scroll down for details if you are interested!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Georgia
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
On the system, there are two kinds of applications available for you as follows:
- Individual application: is the most suitable option for those planning to have a holiday alone. There are not many things for you to do as the steps are very simple and easy for you to follow.
- Group application: this one requires the same information as the other but it helps to save a lot of time in case you travel with more than two people. Applying this way, just the representative has to respond to all the questions given in the online form on behalf of other members of the group. Nonetheless, everyone must have the same nationality.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Georgia request?
To get ready for an ESTA application, make sure you have all of the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing that you are not allowed to miss for a successful application. The process is quite simple with some basic steps for you to follow.
- An email address: is the means through which you get the latest notifications about your ESTA. Therefore, please check it regularly to see if there is anything wrong during the processing time.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The application includes three big steps as shown in the following lines:
- First of all, please visit our homepage for the online form. After that, you will have to provide some necessary details regarding name, passport number, date of birth, country of birth, etc. All the information must be true and exact so that you will not face any problems later.
Pay and confirm
- You are required to charge for the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. As for the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not available in this case.
Get your ESTA
- To get an allowance for entering America, please print your ESTA out as soon as it arrives to show at the checkpoint when you turn up in this country.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You will have to wait for a few days to get your ESTA. However, in case of urgency, you can pick one of the following services to make it flexible for your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
>>> People also search: US Transit Visa for Georgia
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Georgia?
There are two kinds of fees that an ESTA consists of called government and service. In detail, the price for each one is as belows:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
With an ESTA, you will have the right to stay in the US for a maximum of 90 days. Additionally, you can take more than one trip to this land thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need more details about ESTA, please do not hesitate to send us a message via the chatbox on our website. Our experts are always willing to help you out with useful information for a successful application.