Possessing numerous interesting things for tourists to discover, there is no surprise that America is always present on the list of hot tourism sites for holidays. On arrival to this country, you will have a chance to watch its impressive landscape changing constantly, try new cuisine, buy fashionable items, visit the world’s heritage and have fun in Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom. Thanks to the introduction of the US ESTA Visa for South Africa, it has been much easier for citizens of this nation to enter the US for a vacation. Let’s keep reading to find out more!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for South Africa
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
Applicants can request an ESTA in two ways which are clearly guided in the following lines:
- Individual application: this one is mostly chosen by those who are going on holiday alone. You just need to spend a few minutes answering all the questions given in the online form and making payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: if you accompany a group of mates on the trip, it is much faster and more convenient to take this option as you can save a lot of time. Indeed, only one person has to take the request as long as everyone shares the same nationality.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for South Africa request?
The lines below list all the items you must prepare for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: you are required to have a passport to enter its details in the online form. Hence, make sure that you have one already and it is still valid.
- An email address: is the means for you to get notifications about your ESTA. Therefore, do not fail to log in to your email regularly to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
There are three steps in total that you can take to request an ESTA:
- The first thing you can do is to go back to our US ESTA Visa page for the online form. Next, please enter all the data related to you and your passport such as name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, etc. Kindly remember to review what you have just typed to avoid mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be done and delivered to you in a few business days. After that, you can print it out and start your trip to beautiful America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It usually takes some days to process an ESTA. Nonetheless, you can pick one of the following options in case of urgency:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The cost of an ESTA comprises government and service fees. There is one thing you should note is that the price of the latter will change according to the situation. In detail, they are as listed below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA, you will have the right to visit the US for 90 days as a maximum number. Also, you can have more than one vacation in this country thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If you would like to know more about this permit, please contact us for more details by sending us a message via the chatbox on our website. We are always willing to support and help you solve the problems for a successful application.
>>> Related topic: US Esta Visa Application