These days, thanks to the introduction of ESTA, it has been much easier and more convenient for travelers of some countries to enter the US for a short trip. In … Read More
Lately, to make it convenient for tourists who would like to visit America for a short time, the US government has introduced a new permit called ESTA. Thanks to the release of this item, citizens of eligible countries do not have to go to the consulate, take an interview and wait for a long time to get a visa. Instead, they can stay at home and take some quick steps included in the process, which helps to save a lot of time. If you do not know how to get one, let’s keep reading to find out more about US ESTA Visa application!
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
>>> Related topic: US Tourist Visa
What is needed for a US ESTA Visa application?
An ESTA request does not ask you to provide many items. All you have to prepare are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing you cannot miss when asking for an ESTA. Make sure that your passport is still valid.
- An email address: is the tool for you to keep track of the process as well as receive your ESTA when it is done.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all the available methods you can use to pay for your ESTA.
How can I apply for an ESTA?
You can ask for an ESTA individually or collectively. Each kind has three main steps which are Apply, Pay and Confirm, and Download. This is a fast process which takes you only a few minutes to get everything done.
Do not forget to review all of your answers carefully before sending the request to make sure that no response is wrong. Your ESTA will be done and delivered to you via email in some days.
>>> See also: US Visa Requirements
Who can take a US ESTA Visa application?
Every national of eligible countries can apply for an ESTA in order to go on short vacations or business trips in the US.
What are the benefits of owning an ESTA?
An ESTA brings you lots of advantages as follows:
- You do not have to visit the embassy, take an interview and wait for a long time to get one.
- The process is made simpler with only three stages in total.
- You are allowed to show up in the US as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
- You can save plenty of time with a group application if you are accompanying more than two people on the trip.
What details do I have to provide in the online form?
Here is the list of queries you will see in the application:
- Family Name and Given Name
- Date of Birth
- City of Birth
- Country of Birth
- Passport Number
- Country of Citizenship
- Issuance Date
- Issuing Country
- Expiration Date
- Are you now, a citizen or national of any other country?
- Have you ever been a citizen or national of any other country?
Also, you need to give an email address to get the application number. Kindly enter the right one to avoid trouble caused by mistakes.
What is the ESTA applying process?
There are three big steps as shown in the lines below:
- Apply: you can get the application started by taking the online form and answer all of the questions given accurately and correctly.
- Pay and Confirm: you can make payment for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts but not cash.
- Get your ESTA: you will receive your ESTA several days after submitting the form. Then, you can print it out for checking at the checkpoint.
How long can I get my ESTA?
Normally, your ESTA will come to your email in some days. However, in case of urgency, you can pick one of the following options to make it flexible for your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How many days am I allowed to stay in the US with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA, you will have 90 days in total to discover this beautiful country. Additionally, you can enter here as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
How long does an ESTA allow me to visit America?
Possessing an ESTA, you will have the right to stay in this country for 90 days. Besides, you can enter the US later for another vacation thanks to multiple entries.
Most Popular News
America is a big city with lots of amazing landscapes for you to enjoy during your holidays. Among those, Niagara Falls has been one of the best choices with thousands … Read More
America has been known as one of the biggest countries in the world. Hence, it is understandable that there are lots of nice sites here for tourists to discover. Among … Read More
America has been one of the best destinations for tourism with beautiful landscapes and lots of national parks lying throughout the country. Moreover, if you are a fan of US … Read More