US ESTA Visa for Lithuania Citizens
If you are stuck in the where-to-go list for this holiday, America will be one of the best choices for you with lots of interesting things to discover. First of all, this country possesses amazing landscapes which help tourists to relax after a long chain of stressful days. Also, there are many cultural and natural heritage of the world gathering here for you to contemplate, namely the Statue of Liberty, the Independence Hall or national parks. Thanks to the introduction of the US ESTA Visa for Lithuania, it has been much easier for Lithuanians to visit this beautiful land for their holidays. Let’s keep reading to find out more!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Lithuania
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Lithuania?
You can request an ESTA in two ways which are described below:
- Individual application: is mostly chosen by visitors who do not accompany anyone else on the trip. The process is quite easy with three main steps included.
- Group application: applying for an ESTA in this way is highly suggested since it helps you to save a lot of time. People who take the group application do not have to go on the same holiday and they can save it later for their own vacations.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
When applying for an ESTA, you are not required to submit many documents. Here are what you need:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: you can not ask for an ESTA without this important item. Also, make sure that your one is valid by checking its expiration date carefully.
- An email address: is the means for you to keep track of your ESTA. Hence, kindly turn on the notifications to see if there is anything wrong during the process.
- A means of payment: there are some methods of payment that you can select to pay for your ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> Suggested: US Tourist Visa
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
The applying process is made simple for you with three big steps as guided in the following lines:
- This is the first thing you have to do to start the request. By going back to our homepage, you will find the online form available there. Your job is to give responses to the queries given and review all the details when finishing to avoid mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will come to your email a few days after you send the request. Then, you can get ready for your holiday by printing it out to show at the checkpoint.
How long will my ESTA be done?
Your ESTA will be done in some days. Nonetheless, if you are in an urgent situation, we offer three different timeframes so that you can choose the most suitable one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Lithuania?
The fee of an ESTA comprises government and service fees. However, please notice that the latter has three prices as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
You will have 90 days to discover the US with an ESTA in your hand. Moreover, you can enter this country as many times as you would like thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about US ESTA Visa for Lithuania ?
If you find it difficult to apply for an ESTA, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website. Our skilled experts will answer all of your questions in the shortest time to help you get this permit successfully.