There are lots of factors making the US one of the best tourism destinations in the world. First of all, this country possesses many impressive landscapes that help you to relax after stressful days. Besides, you can hunt for your favorite items in the shopping malls gathering downtowns. If you would like to visit heritages of the world, there will be the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall and other famous sites. Recently, Norwegians can easily enter the US with a US ESTA Visa for Norway. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Norway
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Poland?
There are two ways for you to request an ESTA which are shown in the lines below:
- Individual application: if you do not accompany anyone else on the trip, this kind of application is the best choice for you. The process is not very difficult since it comprises just three quick steps that you can fulfill in some minutes.
- Group application: this one is highly recommended for being fast and convenient. Indeed, only the representative has to take the online form and finish it on behalf of the other members. People who apply together in this way do not have to go on the same holiday and they can save it for their own trips later.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
Taking an ESTA request, you do not have to submit lots of documents. All you need are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: you cannot ask for an ESTA without this item. Hence, make sure that you own one and it is valid.
- An email address: is also important as it helps to give you the latest notifications about your ESTA. Please check your email regularly to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> Suggested: US ESTA Application
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
Here are the three big steps included in the process that you can follow for a successful application:
- There is an online form available on our website. Your job is to take it and answer all the queries given correctly. When you are done, do not forget to take a look at what you have just typed to see if any mistakes are made.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- The last step you need to do is to print your ESTA out for checking at the checkpoint. Then, you can enjoy your time in this interesting country.
How long will my ESTA be done?
Your ESTA will be done within the timeframe that you choose. To make it flexible for you, we offer three options as listed:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
An ESTA requires you to pay for two kinds of fees called government and service. The price for each one is detailed in the following lines:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
Owning this permit, you will have 90 days to visit the US. Additionally, you can enter this country more than once since there is no limitation on the number of entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
Should you need further details, please let us know by raising all of your concerns in the chatbox on our website. We will respond to your questions in the shortest time to help you get a successful application.