Possessing numerous beautiful landscapes spreading throughout the country, it is not surprising that America has been an ideal destination for tourism. On entering here, you will be surprised by its attractive nature coming different when seasons change. Also, there are many heritages of the world located in this nation for you to contemplate, namely the Statue of Liberty or the Independence Hall. These days, with the release of the US ESTA Visa for Poland, it has been much easier for tourists from this country to visit the US. Let’s keep reading to know why!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Poland
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Poland?
Applicants can request an ESTA in two ways which are described in the following lines:
- Individual application: this kind of application is mainly offered to those who are flying to the US alone. You just need to provide some basic information about you and your passport, which takes you only a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: is a good option for people traveling in groups since it does not take you too long. Indeed, just one person has to answer all the questions given on behalf of other members as long as they share the same nationality.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
Here is the list of items you are required to provide in the request:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is an indispensable thing you cannot miss to prepare. Your passport must be valid so that you can respond to the queries related to it.
- An email address: the application also asks for your email to keep you updated with the latest notifications. Hence, please give the one you use frequently to keep good track of the process.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> Suggested: US Tourist Visas
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
The application is very simple with three big steps as follows:
- First of all, you have to find the online form available on our homepage of US ESTA Visa. Then, you just have to enter true and accurate responses in the blank whose a red asterisk next to. Make sure that there is no mistake by checking every detail again before you continue with the next stage.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- Lastly, you need to print your ESTA out as soon as it is delivered to your email. After that, you can begin your journey to the beautiful US.
How long will my ESTA be done?
It usually takes a few days to process your ESTA. However, if you are in an urgent situation, you can pick one of the services below to make it fit your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you need to charge for an ESTA. Kindly notice that the latter has three different prices as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
90 is the maximum number of days you are allowed to stay in the US per entry. Moreover, you can come here as many times as you would like thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
For further information about ESTA, please visit our website and raise your concerns in the box on the right side. We are always willing to support you so that you can get this permit successfully.