In the past years, the number of tourists coming to visit America has dramatically increased for many reasons. First of all, this land is known as the home of fashion where plenty of luxurious shopping malls gathering downtown for travelers to buy their favorite items. Additionally, visitors who have a deep love of nature also show up here to contemplate the impressive landscape spreading the whole country. Lately, besides the US Tourist Visa, a new permit called US ESTA Visa for Singapore has been introduced to make it simple for travelers from this nation. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Singapore
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
Basically, there are two kinds of applications in total that we describe below:
- Individual application: this one is recommended for people who travel alone. The process is not very complex since you just have to provide some necessary information and make payment for your ESTA, which costs you only a few minutes to get everything done.
- Group application: is faster and more convenient than the other but only applied to those coming from the same nation. You can save a lot of time by asking for an ESTA in this way because it needs just one person to fulfill the form.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Singapore request?
An ESTA application does not ask you to submit a lot of documents. Instead, it requires you to provide these items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: as there are several queries related to passport in the online form, make sure you have one to answer those questions. Make sure that your passport is valid so as not to be refused.
- An email address: you will also need to give an email address to keep track of the process. Hence, do not forget to check it regularly to get the latest points.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The application comprises three parts that you can take for a successful request:
- Firstly, please visit our US ESTA Visa page to get the online form. Then, you can continue by entering all the details required about your name, date of birth, nationality and passport details. Kindly check everything again when you are done to see if any typo is made.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You should print your ESTA out as soon as it is sent to your email to get ready for the holiday. Please remember to bring it with you to the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Here are the three timeframes that you can pick to process your ESTA:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The price of an ESTA consists of government and service fees. The following lines show you the details of each one:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA gives you the right to stay in the US for 90 days as a maximum. Moreover, you can also come to this country as many times as you would like thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need further details, please do not hesitate to contact us by raising all of your concerns in the box on our website. We will reply to your questions in the shortest time to provide you with useful instructions as well as to assist you in getting this permit.