For a long time, America has been known as one of the hottest destinations for holidays that travelers from all around the world choose to come. On arrival to this country, you will have an opportunity to contemplate the beauty of nature varying differently when seasons change, try new cuisine, visit famous heritages honored by UNESCO as well as purchase fashionable items. Lately, with the convenience of US ESTA Visa for Malaysia, citizens of this nation can easily enter the US for a short stay. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Malaysia?
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of applications that you can pick to request an ESTA which are shown in the lines below:
- Individual application: people who are planning to fly to America alone should apply in this way since the process is quite simple with some questions included. You just have to spend some time answering the queries and making payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: is highly suggested for being fast and convenient. Visitors who do not travel together can also take this option as long as they have the same nationality. Group application helps to save your time a lot because only the representative needs to take the online form and provide the required information.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Malaysia request?
Here is the list of items you must prepare to get ready for the application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is always the top necessary thing that you cannot fail to own. Please check the expiration date of your passport to see if it is valid.
- An email address: is the tool through which you get the latest notifications about your ESTA. Hence, do not forget to log in to it frequently to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The requesting process consists of three big steps for you to follow as detailed:
- You can begin the application by going to our US ESTA Visa page for the online form. There will be some questions regarding name, passport data, nationality and date of birth asking for your answers. Kindly enter true and correct responses to avoid troubles caused by mistakes.
- To make sure that there is no wrong detail, please take a look at what you have just typed before moving on.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will come to your email after a few business days. The last step you need to do is to print it out for checking when showing up in the US.
>>> See also: US Visa Requirements
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Depending on how rush your trip is, you can consider selecting one of the following services to make it fit your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service are the two fees you must pay to possess an ESTA. Please note that the price for the will change according to the situation:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA gives you the right to discover this land for 90 days. However, you can have more than one journey to this beautiful country thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If you find it difficult to ask for an ESTA, please do not hesitate to share with us by leaving a message in the chatbox so that we can help you out. We always welcome and are willing to support you with useful guidance for a successful application.