US Visa for British
Being one of the best destinations in the world, America has welcomed more and more tourists in recent years. If you are from Britain who would like to spend your holiday in this beautiful country, you are required to have a visa for entering permission. However, thanks to the introduction of ESTA, it has been much easier for you since the process is cut down to three main steps. Let’s keep reading to know more about US Visa for British!
Frequently asked questions about US Visa for British
Do British citizens need a visa to enter the US?
The answer is Yes. Visitors who already have a visa from the US consulate can enter America with the purpose for which it is issued. However, if you are planning a short trip to the US, it is better to apply for an ESTA since you can save a lot of time.
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for the United Kingdom request?
An ESTA application does not ask you to provide too many items. What you need to prepare are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important thing on the list that you cannot fail to own. Please have a check at your one’s expiry date to make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: is also an indispensable item as it helps you keep track of your ESTA. Hence, you should turn on the notifications so as not to miss any latest points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
Here are the three steps included in the process that you can follow for a successful application:
- First of all, you need to find the online form on our homepage of US ESTA Visa. Then, you are required to enter all the information related to passport number, date of birth, name, nationality, etc. Kindly going over every detail before you move on to see if there is any typo.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will come to your email several days after the request. Then, you can print it out for checking when turning up in the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can decide the timeframe to process your ESTA. Our service offers you three options as listed:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for British?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you must charge to possess an ESTA. The price for each one is shown in the lines below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
90 is the number of days you can visit this beautiful land with this permit. In addition, you can come here as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
How long is an ESTA valid?
Your ESTA will be valid for two years from the date it is issued.
How can I request an ESTA for my family?
If you want to request an ESTA for your family and friends, group application is highly recommended for being fast and convenient. Every member of the group does not need to take a trip at the same time as you can request this permit first and save it for the journey later. This kind of application helps to reduce the time wasted because only one representative has to fill in the blanks with necessary answers.
How can I know more about ESTA and US Visa for British?
Should you find it difficult to apply for an ESTA, please contact us for help by leaving a message in the box on our website. We are always willing to help you with useful guidance so that you can get one successfully.