US ESTA Visa for Thailand
Thanks to lots of attractive scenery spreading throughout the country, it is not surprising that America has got more and more tourists coming each year. Besides, travelers also have a chance to visit famous world’s heritage such as the Statue of Liberty or the Independence Hall when spending their holidays in this amazing nation. Thanks to the release of the US ESTA Visa for Thailand, it is now much easier for Thais to enter this beautiful land for a short stay. Let’s scroll down for details if you are interested!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Thailand
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two kinds of applications available on the system that you can pick to request an ESTA:
- Individual application: it is not very difficult for you to apply in this way as the process is quite simple with some quick steps included. Your job is to fill in the blanks with true and accurate answers regarding you and your passport.
- Group application: is a better option for those who are flying to the US together. This kind of request does not cost you long to fulfill since only one representative has to answer all the questions given in the form. Kindly notice that it is only offered for tourists of the same nationality.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Thailand request?
Taking an ESTA application, you do not need to prepare as many documents s when asking for a normal visa. Indeed, what you need are the three following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is one of the most important things you must provide in the request. Hence, make sure that your passport is still valid to respond to the queries related to it.
- An email address: is the only means for you to keep track of your ESTA. Thus, please consider giving the one you use frequently to get the latest points.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> Read more: US Tourist Visa
How many stages does the application include?
The application is made simple for applicants with three main steps in total:
- This is the first step you have to take to start the request. By going back to our US ESTA Visa page, you will find the online form in which you are required to enter data about your name, passport number, date of birth, etc. Do not forget to review everything before moving on.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You will get your ESTA in some business days. Then, to get ready for your trip to America, you should print it out to show at the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my US ESTA Visa for Thailand ?
The time needed to process your ESTA relies on your choice of the timeframe. We offer three services as in the following lines to make it flexible for your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The cost of an ESTA comprises government and service fees. In detail, they are as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
You will have the right to visit the US for 90 days with this permit. Additionally, there is no limitation about the times you can enter this country thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further understanding of ESTA, please do not hesitate to let us know by leaving a message in the chatbox on our website. Your concerns will be replied to by our experts as soon as possible to help you get a successful application.