If you are a nature lover, you cannot miss the US on your must-come destinations list. Coming to this country, you will have a chance to see its impressive landscapes changing constantly during the year. Also, there are many shopping malls located in the downtowns where you can hunt for the latest collections. These days, thanks to the US ESTA Visa for Monaco, visitors of this nation no longer have to ask for a normal visa at the consulate. Let’s scroll down to know the process!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Monaco
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Monaco?
The US government offers you two ways to ask for an ESTA which are mentioned in the lines below:
- Individual application: this kind of application is mainly for travelers flying to the US on their own. It is quite easy to request in this way because you just have to provide some necessary information and make payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: is much faster and more convenient in comparison with the other. Indeed, you can save a lot of time since the online form needs only one person to fill in the blanks with true and correct responses regarding his nationality, name, date of birth and so on.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
The following lines show you all the items you need to prepare for an ESTA request:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the first thing to come on the list for its importance. Kindly check the expiration date of your ESTA to make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: plays a part in the process as it helps to deliver the latest notifications about your ESTA. Hence, please remember to log in to your email frequently to keep track of everything.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> Suggested: US Visa on Arrival
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
The application comprises three main steps that we guide you clearly below:
- Firstly, you can take the online form from our homepage to start the request. Then, please carefully fill in the blanks with your personal and passport data. Do not forget to review every detail before going on to avoid any problems later.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent to you in a few days when it is done. After that, you can print it out and get ready for your trip to the US.
How long will my ESTA be done?
Normally, you can get your ESTA in several business days. However, in case of urgency, you can select one of these services:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
An ESTA asks you to pay two kinds of fees called government and service. Here is the detailed price for each one:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
An ESTA gives you 90 days to discover the US. Moreover, you can enter this country as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
If you find it difficult to ask for an ESTA, please go to our website and leave a message in the chatbox on the right side to let us know what your problems are. We will respond to your queries as soon as possible to help you get this permit successfully.