US ESTA Visa for Bahamas
In the past few years, America has been known as an ideal destination for tourism thanks to its poetry sceneries and fun sites for entertainment. In addition, this country is also the kingdom of fashion with numerous shopping malls providing various styles for you to choose. Nowadays, it is not too difficult for nationals from the Bahamas to visit this nation thanks to US ESTA Visa for Bahamas. If you are interested, let’s scroll down for more details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Bahamas
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA applications are available?
The government of the USA offers you two kinds of applications to make it fit your case:
- Individual application: if you go to the USA alone, this is the best and only option you can choose. With this choice, you have to spend only about 5 minutes fulfilling the online form.
- Group application: this one is introduced to cut down on the time wasted when you travel in a group of more than two people. What you need to do is to fill in the blanks necessary information required.
What do I have to prepare for a US ESTA Visa for Bahamas application?
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: this is the most needed thing for an ESTA application. Do not forget to check the expiry date of your passport to make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: will keep you updated with the latest information about your ESTA. Therefore, you should remember to check it regularly.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare one method of payment among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal to make payment for your ESTA.
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
To successfully get an ESTA, you have to take the following stages carefully:
- You can go to our homepage and answer all the questions related to your name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- You should have a look back at what you have just typed before submitting to avoid troubles later.
Pay and confirm
- As you cannot pay with cash, you have to own at least one means of payment among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- You can download, print your ESTA out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint after its arrival via your email.
How long can I get my ESTA?
You can decide the period of time to process your ESTA, there are three kinds of processing as below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much do I have to pay for a US ESTA Visa for Bahamas?
To get an ESTA for citizens of the Bahamas, you have to make payment for two types of fees which are for government and service. About the latter, there are three options that you can choose from:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can my trip to the USA last with an ESTA?
With an ESTA for nationals of the Bahamas, you are allowed to stay in America for 90 days. Make sure you plan everything reasonably to have the best experience.
How can I get more information about ESTA?
Should you need further information about ESTA, please visit us at our website to get more details and advice from our experts. We always welcome and support you as soon as possible.
Besides US ESTA Visa, we also offer services regarding US Tourist Visa and US Transit Visa. Hence, please leave us a message via the chatbox to let us know if you are in need of them.