ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF BAHRAIN
The United States of America has been famous for its attractive landscapes changing constantly from spring to winter. Besides, it is also an ideal destination for those who love fashion with plenty of shopping malls gathering here. Recently, citizens of Bahrain can easily get permission for entering this country thanks to ESTA. If you have no idea about it, let’s scroll down for more details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Bahrain
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA applications are available?
To make it easier for tourists, the ESTA application is divided into two kinds. In details, they are shown as in the following lines:
- Individual application: this is the most convenient option for you if you go to the USA alone. You only have to spend about 5 minutes answering all the questions given.
- Group application: if there are more than two people in your group, it is better to take a group application as you can save a lot of time by providing some basic details.
What do I have to prepare for an ESTA application?
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: every ESTA application asks you to provide your passport number and expiry date. Hence, do not forget to possess one before taking the online request.
- An email address: to keep track of your e-Visa process, you will need an email address to get new information and receive the ESTA when it is done.
- A means of payment: You can make payment for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
There are three steps in total to apply for an ESTA. You can look for the details in the following lines:
- The first step is to click on this link and provide your name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- As your information may include some typo mistakes, you should check it again to make sure that nothing is wrong to avoid troubles caused later.
Pay and confirm
- If you take an e-Visa application, you cannot use cash to pay for it. Therefore, you have to own at least one means of payment among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- Your e-Visa will arrive after a period of time according to your choice for the time frame. Then, you have to print it out for checking at the Immigration checkpoint.
How long can I get my ESTA?
To make it flexible for you, we offer three choices so that you can pick the one fitting your plan the most:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much do I have to pay for my ESTA?
The fee for an e-Visa consists of government and service fees. As for the latter, you have three options with three different prices as follows:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can my trip to the USA last with an ESTA?
An ESTA allows you to enter America for 90 days with multiple entries. During your stay, you can do a lot of interesting things such as going shopping, contemplating nice sceneries, trying new cuisine, etc.
How can I get more information about ESTA?
If you need more details about ESTA, you can contact us by visiting our website. There will be a box on the right side for you to raise all of your questions. Your concerns will be responded to by our experts in the shortest time to help you get through the difficulties.