If you are searching for a destination where amazing nature comes in various colors and is peaceful enough for you to relax, you cannot fail to add the United States of America to your list. Additionally, there will be modern cities with numerous shopping malls for you to purchase fashionable items and sites for you to have fun such as Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom and so on. Thanks to the release of ESTA, travelers from Cambodia do not have to ask for a visa at the consulate anymore. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Cambodia
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA applications are there?
According to the latest regulations, there are two ways for you to request an ESTA:
- Individual application: if you are going to the US alone, there is no other kind of application more appropriate than this one. You will have to provide some personal details as well as information regarding your passport.
- Group application: it will be a waste of time if you take an individual application for each person in a group of more than two people. Hence, this option will help you out with a few basic data required as long as everyone shares the same nationality.
What items are necessary for an ESTA?
Taking an ESTA request, you do not have to prepare a lot of documents as applying for a sticker visa. Instead, it is compulsory to have the following things:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is an indispensable item for an ESTA application. your passport must be valid at the time you fill in the online form. Or else, you will be refused to move on to the next step.
- An email address: you are required to give an email address used frequently in order to get the latest notifications about your ESTA.
- A means of payment: you can pay for an ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages are included in the application process?
Basically, there are three main steps for you to follow:
- There is an available application form on this site. Hence, you can visit it and answer all the questions given about your personal information and passport details. Besides, some contact information about phone number, address and email address is also required.
Pay and confirm
- For the means of payment, you can only pay with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- After the payment, you will get your ESTA within the timeframe you choose. As it is sent via email, you have to download and print it out for checking at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
There are three different timeframes to process your ESTA as follows. You should think carefully to pick the most suitable one to get ready for the trip.
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service fees are the two parts included in the price of an ESTA. Particularly, they are as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
90 is the number of days you can visit this country with an ESTA. Moreover, you can enter more than one time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If you are confused about ESTA for citizens of Cambodia, please contact us at our website by leaving your concerns in the box. Our experts will give you useful advice to help you solve the problem.