ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF CHAD
If you want to spend your holidays in a place where has both luxurious malls in crowded cities and attractive landscapes on peaceful countrysides, America must be the destination you are looking for. On arrival here, you will be surprised not just by the development of the downtowns but also the impressive beauty of nature when seasons change. Lately, it is getting easier for nationals from Chad to enter this country thanks to the introduction of ESTA. Let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Chad
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two ways for you to apply for an ESTA as follows:
- Individual application: it is the most suitable option for those who are planning to take a journey on their own. There will be a short form for them to fill in some personal data regarding passport, name, nationality, contact number, etc.
- Group application: this one is mainly offered for people traveling together because it helps to save a lot of time. Indeed, it needs only a representative to provide basic information of the whole group as long as they are from the same nation.
What items are necessary for an ESTA request?
All the things you need for an ESTA application are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: without a passport, you cannot successfully get an ESTA. Therefore, make sure you are holding one and it is still valid.
- An email address: as this is an online request, you are asked to give an email so that the latest notifications will be sent through it to keep you updated.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
An ESTA application is made simple for tourists to apply with three main steps described below:
- There is an application form available on this site. By accessing the link, you can provide some details about personal information such as name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- Do not forget to have a look back at what you have just typed because it might include mistakes related to numbers and spelling.
Pay and confirm
- You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Within a short time, your ESTA will arrive through email. Therefore, do not forget to check it frequently to be kept updated with the latest notifications.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
There are three options for you to select depending on your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The cost of an ESTA for citizens of Chad comprises two kinds, which are fee for the government and fee for service. There is only one price for the former, but you can make a choice for the latter:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Your trip to the US with an ESTA cannot exceed 90 days. Moreover, you can visit this country at any point within the valid time thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If you want to know more about ESTA for residents of Chad, please contact us on our page and raise all the questions that you are concerned about. We will respond as soon as possible to support you.