ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF LIBERIA
America has been known as one of the largest countries in the world where there are lots of things for you to discover. People come here not only to enjoy their holidays and contemplate the beauty of nature but also to experience the pace of life in modern cities. In addition, you can purchase cool items in luxurious malls gathering downtown. These days, it is not very difficult for the nationals of Liberia to enter the US for a trip thanks to ESTA. Let’s keep reading for guidance if you would like to get one!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Liberia
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
Applicants can request an ESTA in two ways which are detailed in the following lines:
- Individual application: this kind of application is highly recommended for travelers who fly to the US alone. The process is quite easy with some quick steps that cost you only a few minutes to get everything done.
- Group application: is the best choice for you if you accompany some mates on the trip. Asking for an ESTA in this way, you can save a lot of time since the form does not require you to provide everyone’s details. Instead, just the representative of the group has to answer all the questions given.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
There are not many things you have to prepare for an ESTA application. Here is the list of things that it needs:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: the online form will require you to provide some details related to your passport such as its issued and expiry date. Hence, make sure that you have one already and it is still valid.
- An email address: is also necessary because it helps you keep track of your ESTA by sending you the latest notifications about it. Thus, kindly check your email frequently so as not to miss any important points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The application consists of three main steps which we instruct clearly in the lines below:
- Firstly, you can access this site to get the online form and start the request. Your job is to give true and accurate responses to all the queries whose a red asterisk next to them. Do not forget to check everything again when you are finished to avoid mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You can get your ESTA some days after sending the request. Next, you should print it out to display at the checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It usually takes a few days for an ESTA to be done. However, in case of urgency, you can pick one of the following services to make it flexible for your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
You must make payment for the government and service fees to own an ESTA. The price for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
90 is the maximum number of days you are allowed to visit the US. Moreover, you can show up in this land as many times as you would like during the valid period of your ESTA.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on our website and raise your concerns in the box. Our experts will help you out with useful suggestions so that you can get the right to enter this beautiful country.