If you are looking for a destination whose lots of attractive scenery to relax, America will be one of the top suggestions for you. Coming to this country, you also have a chance to discover its heritages which are famous all over the world such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall or the National Park. Besides, there are luxurious shopping malls gathering downtown for you to purchase fashionable items. Lately, it has not been so difficult for tourists from Hong Kong to set their foot on this land thanks to US ESTA Visa for Hong Kong. Let’s keep reading to find out more about this permit!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Hong Kong
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with the system, there are two ways for you to request an ESTA as described below:
- Individual application: is most suitable for those taking a trip to the US without accompanying anyone else. Your job is to fill in the blanks with all the required details regarding name, date of birth, passport, etc.
- Group application: is more appropriate for people traveling together. Applying this way helps to save a lot of time since it does not ask you to provide everyone’s information. Instead, only the representative has to answer the queries as long as the whole group has the same nationality.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Hong Kong request?
You do not have to prepare lots of documents when applying for an ESTA. What you need are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the most important item that you cannot miss on the list. Your one must be valid so that you can respond to all the questions related to it.
- An email address: you are also asked to give an email address to keep track of the process. Therefore, do not forget to turn on the notifications to see if there is anything new sent to you.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
Here are the three main steps that an ESTA request comprises. You should take them carefully for a successful application:
- Firstly, you visit the US ESTA Visa page to get the online form. Then, you can continue by entering data about you and your passport in the blanks with a red asterisk next to them. Your responses must be true and accurate to avoid troubles later.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You will get your ESTA a few days after submitting the online form. Next, remember to print it out to get ready for your journey to America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Relying on how rush you are, you can pick one of the following options to make it flexible for your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Hong Kong?
You are required to charge for government and service fees to own an ESTA. In detail, the cost for each one is as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Your stay in the US can last for 90 days as a maximum. Additionally, the benefits of multiple entries give you the right to visit this nation more than one time during the valid period.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If there is anything you are still concerned about ESTA, please do not hesitate to visit us on our homepage and raise your questions in the box. We are always willing to support you with useful information so that you can get this permit successfully.