Thanks to numerous attractive scenery spreading throughout the country, America has got more and more tourists coming in holiday seasons. Besides, on entering this land, you also have a chance to discover its heritages which are well-known all over the world, taste a new cuisine, go shopping in luxurious malls and have fun in Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom. Lately, it has been much easier for travelers from Kazakhstan to go on vacation in the US with a US ESTA Visa of Kazakhstan. Let’s keep reading to know more!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa of Kazakhstan
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
The US government offers you two ways to request an ESTA which are detailed in the following lines:
- Individual application: is the most suitable option for those flying to America on their own. It is not very complex to apply in this way as you just have to fill in the form with some basic information regarding you and your passport.
- Group application: is mostly picked by people who travel in groups of mates or family for being fast and convenient. Indeed, only one person has to answer all the queries given on behalf of other members as longs as they have the same nationality.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa of Kazakhstan request?
The documents needed for an ESTA application are very simple with three main things that we list below:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top important item which is always necessary for a trip abroad. Do not forget to check your passport’s expiry date to make sure that it is valid.
- An email address: is also indispensable for an ESTA application since it helps to deliver the latest notifications to you.
- A means of payment: there are different ways for you to pay for your ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The application is not too difficult for you with three big steps included:
- To begin the request, you can visit our homepage to get the online form. Then, you are required to provide all the details related to your name, date of birth, passport, nationality, contact number and so on.
- Please go over the form again when you are done to see if you make any mistakes. After that, you can move on to the next stage.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You can get your ESTA visa email several days after you send the request. Next, you have to print it out for entering permission at the checkpoints when showing up in the US.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Your ESTA will be done and sent to you in some days. Nevertheless, you have three choices to pick in case of urgency as mentioned:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa of Kazakhstan?
An ESTA will ask you to charge for government and service fees. In detail, the price for each one is listed in the following lines:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA gives you 90 days to discover the US. Plus, you are allowed to take more than one trip to this nation thanks to the benefits of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you have any problems during the application, please go to our website and send us a message via chatbox. Your concerns about ESTA for citizens of Kazakhstan will be responded to in the shortest time by our experts whose lots of experience in this field to help you get this permit successfully.
>>> Read more: US Tourist Visa for Kazakhstan