Being one of the biggest countries in the world, America has many strong points for tourism that attract people to come for their holidays. First of all, this land has been known as a place with numerous beautiful sceneries for travelers to contemplate and relax after stressful days. Also, those who are a fan of fashion cannot miss this destination since there are plenty of shopping malls gathering here. In recent years, it has been much easier for tourists from Malta to enter the US thanks to US ESTA Visa for Malta. Let’s keep reading for details if you are interested!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Malta
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for a US ESTA Visa for Malta?
You can request an ESTA in two ways which are:
- Individual application: this kind of application is mainly offered for visitors taking a trip to the US on their own. It takes you just a few minutes to fill in the online form with basic details and make payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: understanding that it will be a waste of time to request an ESTA for everyone in the groups of more than two members, the US government has introduced a new choice called group application. Applying in this way, you can save your time because only one person needs to fulfill the form on behalf of the others.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
Here are all the items that you need to submit for an ESTA request:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is the top vital item you cannot fail to hold in your hand when asking for an ESTA. Your one must be valid so that nothing can stop you from the next part.
- An email address: is the tool for you to keep track of the process. Hence, do not forget to check it frequently to get the latest notifications about your ESTA.
- A means of payment: you have to prepare a method of payment for your ESTA fee. There are some ways for you to select such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
>>> Suggested: US ESTA Visa Application
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
The process includes three main steps that we detail in the following lines:
- The first thing you have to do is to visit our homepage for the online form. Then, kindly enter all the required details regarding you and your passport in the blanks. Please review everything before moving on to avoid mistakes.
Pay and confirm
- After answering all the questions given, you have to pay your ESTA fee. About the means of payment, you can use MasterCard, VISA, American Express, PayPal accounts but not cash.
Get your ESTA
- You will get your ESTA in some days when it is done and sent to you via email. After that, you can begin your trip by printing it out to show at the checkpoint.
How long will my ESTA be done?
You can decide the timeframe to process your ESTA by picking one of the services below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Malta?
Government and service fees are the two kinds of fees you must pay for an ESTA:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with my ESTA?
An ESTA gives you the right to visit the US for 90 days. Additionally, you can go on vacation in this country more than once thanks to multiple entries.
Where can I get more details about ESTA?
If you have any problem during the process, please contact us for help by leaving a message in the chatbox on our website. We always welcome and are willing to support you with useful instructions so that you can get this permit successfully.