US ESTA Visa for Turkey
In the past years, America has become one of the hottest tourism sites in the world thanks to many elements. First of all, this is the kingdom of fashion where fashionistas usually hunt for their favorite items. Additionally, there are lots of cultural and national heritages honored by UNESCO gathering here such as the Statue of Liberty or the Independence Hall. These days, it has been easier for Turkish people to visit this nation with a US ESTA Visa for Turkey. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Turkey
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the latest policy, an ESTA can be applied in two ways which are:
- Individual application: if you are planning for a trip to the US without accompanying anyone else, you can ask for an ESTA in this way. This is just a quick process in which you only need to provide some basic information and make payment for your ESTA.
- Group application: is shorter than the other but only available for those who are from the same nation. This kind of application helps to save much of your time because just the representative has to take the online form and answer all the questions.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Turkey request?
Totally, there are three items on the list that you cannot fail to prepare for an ESTA application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is an indispensable thing you are not allowed to miss when asking for a permit of traveling abroad. Your one must be valid so as not to get rejection.
- An email address: is the tool for you to keep track of your ESTA. Hence, remember to turn on the notifications to get the latest points.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The process consists of three big steps that are shown in the lines below for you to follow:
- You can get the online form by going to our US ESTA Visa page. Your job is to give the answers to queries regarding name, date of birth, passport details, nationality and so on. Do not forget to check if there is anything wrong when you are finished to avoid trouble later.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will arrive to you in several days. Then, you can print it out for entering permission as soon as you set your foot in this country.
>>> See also: US Transit Visa
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It usually takes a few days to process an ESTA. However, in case of urgency, you can select one from the shown choices to make it flexible for your schedule:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
Government and service are the two kinds of fees you must pay to own an ESTA. Please notice that the cost of the latter will change according to the situation:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Possessing an ESTA, you will have 90 days to discover beautiful America. Also, you can enter this country as many times as you would like thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
Should you need any assistance during the process, please do not hesitate to send us a message via the chatbox on our website to let us know what your difficulties are. Your concerns will be replied to by our experts who will try their best to help you get this permit successfully.