The United States of America has not only been famous for its busy and modern cities but also well-known for nice sites for tourism such as the Statue of Liberty, Disneyland, Freedom trail and so on. In the past years, the number of visitors coming here has kept rising thanks to the introduction of ESTA. Being on the list of nations eligible for one, citizens of Andorra do not have to go to the embassy anymore. Let’s scroll down for more about US ESTA Visa for Andorra!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Andorra
What does ESTA stand for?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This is an automated system powered by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of applications are there for citizens of Andorra?
There are two kinds of application available as following:
- Individual application: if you are going to have a trip to America alone, this is the only option for you.
- Group application: it will take a lot of your time to apply for everyone if you travel in groups. Therefore, group application is released to reduce the time wasted.
What documents are necessary for an ESTA application?
To successfully apply for an ESTA, make sure you have all of the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is always essential to hold a passport in your hand if you want to travel abroad. Moreover, your passport must be valid at the time you fill in the online form.
- An email address: there is one thing convenient about ESTA is that you do not have to go to the consulate anymore. Thus, you will need an email address to get your ESTA when it is done.
- A means of payment: You can pick one among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal to make payment for your ESTA.
How can I apply for a US ESTA Visa for Andorra?
ESTA is made simpler for tourists to apply with three main steps as guided in stages:
- The first thing you have to do is to provide personal details regarding names, phone numbers, date of birth, etc. In additon, some information about your passport such as the issued and expiry date is also required.
- Because those are important, make sure that you have no mistakes by checking again after finishing.
Pay and confirm
- The second thing you must do is to pay for your ESTA. Since you are not allowed to charge with cash, you should have at least one method among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
After submitting the online form, you will receive your ESTA via an email. Then, you should print it out and display it at the Immigration checkpoint to get entry permission.
>>> See also: US Visa Requirements
How long will my ESTA be delivered?
To make it convenient for you, our service offers three different timeframes. By considering how rush your trip is, you can pick the most suitable one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does a US ESTA Visa for Andorra cost?
An ESTA application will ask you to pay two kinds of fees, one is for the government and the other is for service. However, the price for the latter will change relying on each case:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the USA with my ESTA?
Possessing an ESTA, you can stay in the United States for 90 days. Furthermore, because it allows multiple entries, you can show up in this beautiful land at any point and the number of times is not limited.
Where can I look for more information about ESTA for citizens of Algeria?
Should you find it difficult to apply for an ESTA, do not hesitate to contact us for assistance by clicking this link. Then, you can raise all of your concerns in the box on the right side. We will be there to help you out with useful advice from our experts who have lots of experience in this field.