ESTA for citizens of American Samoa
The United States of America has been known as the kingdom of fashion with numerous luxurious shopping malls gathering. Besides, it is also famous for being a busy and modern city where all the streets are always crowded. Lately, citizens of American Samoa can have a trip to this country easily with an ESTA. Thanks to that, they do not have to go to the embassy anymore. Should you be curious about what it is, let’s keep reading for the details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of American Samoa
What does ESTA stand for?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization” powered by the USA government. This automated system is created to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of applications are there for citizens of American Samoa?
There are two kinds of application for you to choose as following:
- Individual application: this is the only choice for you if you take a trip to the USA alone.
- Group application: to make it easier for you as well as to save your time, the government has offered another way for ESTA application in case you travel in groups. There is one little thing you should keep in mind that if there is a mistake made, the whole group will be refused to get an ESTA.
What documents are needed to apply for an ESTA?
The number of documents for an ESTA application is cut down to three main items which are described below:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: a passport is always necessary to ask for a visa. Without it, you cannot have a successful application.
- An email address: because this is an online application, you do not need to go to the embassy to get your ESTA. Hence, you must have an email to receive it when it is done.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal except for cash.
How many steps are there for an ESTA application?
It is not so difficult to apply for an ESTA as you do not have to prepare lots of papers, take an interview and wait for the result. Instead, you just follow these easy steps:
- Once applying for an ESTA, you will be asked to provide personal information about name, phone number, date of birth, etc. Also, you have to give some details relevant to your passport such as the issued and expiry date.
- Do not forget to have a check after you finish in case there are some typo mistakes made accidentally.
Pay and confirm
- The next stage is about payment. You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal but not cash since this application is online.
Get your ESTA
Several days after a successful application, you will get your ESTA via e-mail. Thus, you should spend some time checking to see if it has arrived.
How long will my ESTA be delivered?
The time you have to wait for your ESTA depends on the time frame you choose. There are three types of service available so that you can pick the most appropriate one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
When applying for an ESTA, you must pay for both government and service fees. In particular, the price for each is listed in the following lines:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the USA with my ESTA?
The duration of your trip can be up to 90 days with multiple entries. Hence, you can turn up in the USA at any time you want but the number of days you stay here cannot exceed the number regulated.
Where can I look for more information about ESTA for citizens of American Samoa?
In case you have troubles with the application, please contact us on our website to let us know what you are concerned about. Our experts will be there to support you timely in order to help you solve all the problems.