The United States of America has been a hot destination for those who would like to discover the beauty of nature in Autumn, touch the snow falling down the ground in the winter and so on. In addition, there are lots of luxurious shopping malls here for you to purchase cool fashionable items. In recent years, nationals from Bangladesh no longer have to go to the embassy for a visa thanks to US ESTA Visa for Bangladesh. Let’s scroll down the lines below for more details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Bangladesh
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA applications are there?
As for the application, the USA government offers two kinds of it for travelers as shown:
- Individual application: this option is suitable for those who are going to America alone. It is just a quick request which you have to spend about 5 minutes to give some basic details.
- Group application: this type of application is highly recommended if you go with a group of folks.
What do I have to prepare for a US ESTA Visa for Bangladesh application?
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: the top important thing you are required to have is a passport. To be well-prepared for it, you should check to see if your passport is still valid at the time you make the application.
- An email address: it is a way for you to get the latest information as well as your e-Visa. Do not forget to check your email regularly to keep track of your e-Visa process.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts are all accepted. Therefore, you can choose the one which you have available.
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
There are not many things you have to do to apply for an ESTA. Basically, there are three main steps you have to take carefully to get it:
- You have to spend about 5 minutes going to our US ESTA Visa for Bangladesh page and filling some information about name, date of birth, email address, passport and phone number.
- After providing all the details required, you should go over the form again to make sure everything is accurate.
Pay and confirm
- To make payment for your ESTA, you can choose a method among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA is delivered via email, do not forget to download, print it out and display it at the Immigration Checkpoint to get permission to enter the US.
How many days can I receive my ESTA?
It does not take long to process a US ESTA Visa for Bangladesh. However, if you are in an urgent situation, you can pick one of the services below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does an ESTA cost?
You have to pay for both government and service fees to get an ESTA. As for the latter, you have three options to choose from:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can my trip to the USA last with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA with you, you are allowed to stay in America for 90 days. Your trip can begin at any point within the valid period. Moreover, you can go as many times as you want thanks to multiple entries.
How can I get more information about ESTA?
If you are confused about ESTA for citizens of Bangladesh, please contact us for assistance by leaving your concerns in the box. Our experts always welcome and support you with helpful tips to give you a better understanding of ESTA.