America has been known as a hot site for tourism where nature comes in various colors following the change in seasons. Also, this land is famous for numerous shopping malls selling items produced by popular brands. If you are searching for a place to have fun, there will be Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom, etc. for you to experience. Thanks to the availability of US ESTA Visa for Canada, the Canadian now do not need to visit the embassy for a visa anymore. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Canada
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
On the system, you can see there are two ways for requesting an ESTA:
- Individual application: this is just a short online form offered for tourists who are taking the trip alone. Indeed, you have to spend only some time responding to the questions given.
- Group application: it will be a waste of time to apply for each person in a group of more than two people. Therefore, this option is highly recommended if you accompany some friends or family members to the US.
What is needed for a US ESTA Visa for Canada request?
A successful application asks you to prepare the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: passport is always the top necessary thing for a visa application. As the online form will require you to give some information about your passport such as its number and expiry date. Thus, you have to hold one before taking the application.
- An email address: it is compulsory to have an email address as your ESTA will arrive through it. Besides, notifications are also sent via this tool to help you keep track of your ESTA in case there is something wrong during the process.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Thus, you can pick any of them to pay for your ESTA.
How many stages does the application process include?
- First of all, you can access our US ESTA Visa page to provide some personal information about name, passport, date of arrival and contact details. As the answers contain lots of numbers and important information, make sure you have no typo mistakes by checking everything again when you are done.
Pay and confirm
- You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. However, cash is invalid in this case.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA arrives via email, you have to download then print it out to get ready for your trip. When you turn up in the US, do not forget to show your ESTA at the checkpoint for permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can decide the time frame for your ESTA. To make it flexible for you, we offer three choices ad listed below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
There are two kinds of fees that you have to pay for an ESTA. The first one is for the government and the second one is for service. About the latter, there are three options for you to choose as follows:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The duration of your trip cannot exceed 90 days. You can take more than one journey to this land thanks to the permission of multiple entries.
How can I get more details about ESTA?
Should you have any concerns or want to have more details about ESTA for citizens of Canada, please visit our website for more information. We always welcome and support you as much as we can.