In the past years, America has been one of the most favorite tourism destinations for travelers from around the world. On arrival here, you will be surprised by its modern cities which are always busy and crowded. In addition, there are also a lot of nice landscapes for visitors to contemplate, especially in fall and winter. Lately, residents of Belarusian do not need to apply for a USA visa at the consulate anymore thanks to US ESTA Visa for Belarus. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Belarus
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA are there?
There are two types of ESTA applications available on the system. In detail, they are as described in the following lines:
- Individual application: this one is mostly chosen by tourists who take a trip alone because it is fast and convenient. Moreover, it is also the only choice for them.
- Group application: in case many people are accompanying you to the USA, you should consider picking this option as it helps to save a lot of time and you do not have to provide too much information in the online form.
What do I need for a US ESTA Visa for Belarus application?
There are not many documents you have to prepare for an ESTA application. Indeed, what you are required to have are the three important items below:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: the first thing coming on the list is a passport. When you access the online form, it will ask you to give some details about your passport such as issued and expiry date. Hence, make sure your one is still valid.
- An email address: this is also an indispensable item since it is the means for you to get the latest information as well as your ETSA when it is done.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts are all accepted as a way of payment. Therefore, you should have at least one of them to get ready for the process.
How many steps does an ESTA application consist of?
Different from applying for a normal visa, an ESTA application is much easier with three quick steps in total. In detail, they are guided clearly in stages as follows:
- You can go to our homepage to get online form first. Then, you will have to give some responses about your personal information and passport details. When you finish, do not forget to check everything so that there is no mistake made.
Pay and confirm
- There are many choices for you to pick such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please remember that cash is not accepted for this online application.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent through an email a few days after you submit the form. Next, to get permission for entering, you need to print and show it at the checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
In order to make it flexible for you, we offer three selections so that you can choose a suitable one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does a US ESTA Visa for Belarus cost?
There are always two kinds of fees included in the ESTA cost which are for government and service. About the latter, the price will change according to the level of urgency:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can my trip to the USA last with an ESTA?
An ESTA lets you stay in the US for a maximum of 90 days. Besides, you are allowed to enter this country as many times as you want with multiples entries.
How can I get more information about ESTA?
Should you have any concerns about the process of applying for an ESTA, do not hesitate to leave us a message on our website. We always welcome and support you with the most helpful advice.
>>> Read more: US Transit Visa for Belarus