Being listed as one of the must-come destinations for tourism of the world, it is not surprising that there are more and more visitors coming to America each year. Not only possessing lots of poetry scenery coming different every season, but this country is also known as the land for celebrities and fashionista to hunt for items fitting their styles. Recently, thanks to the introduction of US ESTA Visa for Dominican Republic, it is not very difficult for nationals of this land to have a nice holiday in the US. If you do not know how to apply, let’s scroll down for instruction!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Dominican Republic
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with the current regulations, there are two ways for travelers to request an ESTA as follows:
- Individual application: this is the only option for tourists who are planning to take a trip to the US alone. An individual application is very simple with a short form asking you to provide some basic information related to the date of birth, name, nationality, etc.
- Group application: is highly recommended for those who are flying to the US in groups. Applying this way can help to save a lot of your time because you do not need to request an ESTA for everyone. Instead, only the representative has to respond to all the questions given.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Dominican Republic request?
There are not many things you have to prepare for an ESTA application. All you need are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is a top important thing for a successful request. Without it, you cannot fill in the blanks data about your passport. As a result, it causes failure.
- An email address: is also an indispensable item that helps you keep track of your ESTA. Therefore, you should give the one you use frequently to get the latest notifications when it is delivered.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The whole process includes three main steps as we describe in the following lines:
- First of all, you have to access the US ESTA Visa page to get the online form in which there are a few questions regarding personal and passport details. Your job is to provide true and accurate answers to avoid any problems later.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- A few days after you send the form, your ESTA will be sent to your email. Then, you can print it out for checking when showing up in the USA.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
You can decide on the time frame needed to process your ESTA. To make it flexible for your schedule, we offer three different choices as below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Dominican Republic?
The price of an ESTA comprises two parts which are government and service fees. In detail, they are as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA in your hand, you have the right to stay in this country for a maximum of 90 days. Besides, thanks to the allowance of multiple entries, you can enter again later for another trip.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For a better understanding of ESTA, please visit us on our page to leave a message in the box on the right side. Your concerns will be responded to by our skilled experts in the shortest time so as to help you get an ESTA successfully.