US ESTA Visa for Belgium Citizens
Not only famous for being the kingdom of fashion, but the United States of America has also been well-known for its modern cities and lots of beautiful landscapes in every season. Besides, there are numerous places here for travelers to visit such as the Statue of Liberty, the Freedom trail and so on. If you are a Belgian who is planning for a trip to this country, you do not have to ask for a visa at the embassy anymore with a US ESTA Visa for Belgium. Let’s keep reading for more!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Belgium
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA are there?
Basically, there are two kinds of applications available for you as below:
- Individual application: if you are going to visit the USA alone, you will have no choice except for this one. However, it only takes you a few minutes to fulfill the form.
- Group application: this option is highly suggested for those who travel in groups of more than two people. With this one, you just have to provide some details about nationality, date of birth, etc.
What is required in a US ESTA Visa for Belgium application?
An ESTA application will ask you to prepare three following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is the first thing on the list that you must get to get ready for an ESTA application. Therefore, not forget to check the expiry date of your passport to make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: this is one of the things that you have to provide in the application form. An email address will keep you updated with the latest information and it is also a tool for you to get your ESTA.
- A means of payment: you should have at least one method among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts to pay for your ESTA.
What should I do to apply for an ESTA?
It is not very difficult to apply for an ESTA. All you have to do is to follow the three easy steps as shown:
- You will have to provide some information about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number in the online form on our homepage.
- When you are done, do not forget to check everything again to make sure there is no spelling or number mistake.
Pay and confirm
- There are some ways for you to make payment for an ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please remember that cash is not accepted in this situation.
Get your ESTA
- In order to show your ESTA at the Immigration Checkpoint, you have to download and print it out after its arrival.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Depending on how rush your trips are, you can pick any among the three timeframes:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
>>> Suggestions: US Visa on Arrival
How much does a US ESTA Visa for Belgium cost?
The cost of an ESTA for citizens of Belgium includes two kinds of fee as listed below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long am I allowed to stay in the USA with an ESTA?
The maximum number of days you can stay in this country with an ESTA is 90. Moreover, you can enter more than one time thanks to the permission of multiple entries.
How can I ask for more information about ESTA?
If you are still concerned about the process of making an ESTA, do not hesitate to leave us a message on our website to get useful advice from our experts. We always welcome and support you as much as we can.