Lately, the number of visitors coming to the US for their vacations has kept rising at a high rate. If you wonder why that is, the answer will be because of many reasons. First of all, this country has been famous for lots of beautiful landscapes changing differently every season. Besides, there are numerous sites gathering here for you to have fun such as Disneyland and Magic Kingdom. Also, it is an ideal place for fashionistas to hunt for their favorite items. These days, it has been much easier for Hungarians to go on holiday here thanks to US ESTA Visa for Hungary. Let’s scroll down to get more details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Hungary
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the system, there are two kinds of applications available to you as shown in the following lines:
- Individual application: this one is mostly picked by those who plan for a trip to the US on their own. The process is quite simple with some easy steps taking you just a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: it will be a waste of time if you request an ESTA for every member in the group of more than two people. Therefore, to make it convenient for tourists, the US government has introduced this kind of application. Please notice that it is only applied to folks of the same nationality.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Hungary request?
The documents needed for an ESTA application are very simple with three main items as follows:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is always necessary to own a passport if you want to travel abroad. Additionally, your one must be valid so that you are not refused to move on to the next stage.
- An email address: is the means for you to know if there is anything wrong during the process. Hence, you should provide the one you use regularly to make sure that no important points are missed.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA, namely MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The whole process consists of three big steps that we described below:
- The first thing you need to do to start the request is to visit our homepage for the online form. Then, please answer all the questions given carefully and go over your responses when you are finished.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- You should print your ESTA out as soon as it arrives in your email to show at the checkpoint. After that, you can enjoy your journey in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Your ESTA will be done and sent to you in a few days. Nonetheless, in case you cannot wait for it due to urgent situations, you can select one from these choices:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
>>> Suggestions: US Visa on Arrival
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Hungary?
The cost of an ESTA comprises government and service fees. Here are the detailed prices for each one:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA in your hand when turning up in America, you will have the right to stay here for 90 days. Also, you can enter this beautiful land as many times as you would like thanks to the permission of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For a better understanding of ESTA, please visit us on our website and send us a message via the chatbox. We are always willing to help you solve all of your problems so that you can get this permit successfully.