With numerous beautiful landscapes covering the whole country, it is understandable that there are more and more travelers coming to the US for their holidays. Besides, this country also possesses lots of heritages famous all around the world for you to visit such as the Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall or National Parks. If you are a Jordanian who would like to enter America for a vacation, you should request a US ESTA Visa for Jordan for its benefits. Let’s scroll down for detailed guidance!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Jordan
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to current policy, there are two ways for applicants to request an ESTA which are clearly described below:
- Individual application: is the best choice for you if you do not accompany anyone else on the trip. The process does not take much of your time as there are only a few questions requiring your responses.
- Group application: is mainly offered for those who fly to the US together. Applying in this way, you can save a lot of time because the form does not ask for every member’s information. Instead, just the representative has to fill in the form with some details regarding name, passport, date of birth, nationality, etc.
What is necessary for an ESTA request?
Requesting an ESTA, you do not need to prepare as plenty of papers as when applying for a visa. Here are all the things you need to provide:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: is a must-have item that you cannot miss for an ESTA request. Kindly have a check your passport’s expiry date to see if it is still valid.
- An email address: plays an important role during the processing time since it keeps you updated with new notifications. Therefore, do not forget to log in to your email frequently to get the latest points.
- A means of payment: there are different ways for you to pay for your ESTA such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many stages does the application include?
The applying process consists of three big steps that you can follow to get an ESTA as instructed:
- First of all, you can visit our homepage for the online form. Next, please enter all the required data in the blanks accurately and correctly so that no typo mistake is made.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one you have already to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent to you via email in a few days. To get ready for your trip, you should print it out to show at the checkpoint when turning up in America.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Relying on how urgent your journey is, you can consider choosing one of the following timeframes to process your ESTA:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
>>> People also concern: US Visa on Arrival
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Jordan?
The cost of an ESTA comprises government and services fees. However, please notice that the latter has three different choices with different prices:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The maximum number of days you are allowed to stay in the US for a holiday is 90. Additionally, you have the right to visit this country more than one time thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further information about ESTA for nationals of Jordan, do not hesitate to contact us on our website and raise your concerns in the box on the right side. Our experts will reply to you as soon as possible to help you get this permit successfully.