In the past years, thanks to attractive sceneries changing every season and modern cities always crowded with people, America has joined the list of must-come destinations for tourism voted by visitors from around the world. Lately, with the launching of US ESTA Visa for Cameroon, nationals of this country can stay at home and apply for one and wait for the day to start their trips, which means they do not have to go to the embassy anymore. If you are interested, let’s scroll down for more information!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Cameroon
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
According to the latest regulations, there are two ways for you to request an ESTA as listed below:
- Individual application: this one is offered for tourists who take a trip on their own. What you have to do is to fill in a short form which takes you only about 5 minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: if you travel in groups, it is much more convenient to pick this one because you can save a lot of time by giving some basic details regarding the representative’s date of birth, name, etc. Of course, you do not have to apply for each member as long as they are from the same nation.
What is needed for a US ESTA Visa for Cameroon request?
There are not many documents you need to prepare for an ESTA. Indeed, what you are required to have are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: you can not fail to own a passport before applying for an ESTA as it is the most important item for a successful application.
- An email address: in order not to miss any latest notification, you should provide an email you use frequently to be kept updated.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts are available methods that you can choose to pay for an ESTA.
How many stages does the application process include?
- It takes you only about 5 minutes to fill in the online form on our homepage. There are some questions about name, contact information, phone number, email address, passport number that you need to give answers to.
- Once fulfilling, remember to go over it again to see if there is any mistake.
Pay and confirm
- You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA is done, it will be sent to you via email. After that, you can print it out and display it at the checkpoint for permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
Your ESTA will arrive through the email address a few days after you send the online form. Nevertheless, if you are in a rush, there will be three options for you as follows:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
>>> Related topic: US Visa on Arrival
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Cameroon?
You will need to charge two types of fees called government and service. However, the latter is divided into three prices:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The duration of your trip cannot exceed 90 days. You can take more than one journey to this land thanks to the permission of multiple entries.
How can I get more details about ESTA?
If there is anything confusing during the application, you can ask us for useful advice. All of your concerns will be responded to by our experts who have lots of experience in this field.