Being known as the land of skyscrapers lying in busy and modern cities, America welcomes more and more tourists coming for vacations each year. People choose this beautiful country not just to experience the pace of life here but also to discover things they have not known about this large nation. Nowadays, it is not difficult for Danes to enter the US with a US ESTA Visa for Denmark. If you do not know how to apply, let’s keep reading for guidance!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Denmark
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with current regulations, there are two ways for you to request an ESTA as shown:
- Individual application: is mostly chosen by visitors taking a trip on their own. This kind of application takes you only a few minutes with some personal and passport required.
- Group application: it is much more convenient for those flying to the US together to request ESTA in groups because it helps to save a lot of time. The form will ask for one representative to provide necessary data on behalf of the others.
What is necessary for a US ESTA Visa for Denmark request?
All you need to prepare for an ESTA application are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: you will not be offered an ESTA if there is no passport information filled in the form. Hence, make sure you are holding one and it is valid.
- An email address: is also an indispensable item you cannot fail to have. To keep good track of your ESTA, you should give the one used frequently so that no important point is missed.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
There are three main steps included in the process of applying for an ESTA as detailed:
- First of all, you have to answer all the questions given related to name, date of birth, passport details on the form available on our homepage. To avoid any problems later, do not forget to check everything again before moving to the next part.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the request is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not accepted in this case.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be done after a few days and sent to you via email address. The last thing you have to do is to print it out for checking at the checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
By considering how rush your trip is, you can pick one of the selections below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
>>> Related topic: US Visa on Arrival
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Denmark?
In order to own an ESTA, you are required to charge two kinds of fees that we detail in the following lines:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
The maximum period of time you can stay in the US with an ESTA is 90 days. Moreover, you can enter this country at any point as long as your ESTA is valid.
How can I know more about ESTA?
For further understanding about ESTA, you can contact us on our page and raise all of your questions in the box to let us know what you are concerned about. Our experts will provide you with useful information in the shortest time.