If you are a traveler who falls in love with poetry sceneries in real life, the United States would be one of the best destinations where you can contemplate the beauty of nature changing every season. Besides, there are also a lot of things for you to do here such as visiting the Statue of Liberty, the Freedom trails and so on. Recently, nationals of Aruba can have a journey to this country easily with the help of an ESTA. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Armenia
What is ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA applications for residents of Aruba?
There are two ways for you to apply for an ESTA:
- Individual application: it is the only and most convenient choice for you if you are going to have a trip alone.
- Group application: to make it easier for tourists traveling in groups, a group application has been available on the system in order to save your time if you go with more than two people.
What documents do I need to prepare for an ESTA application?
To request for an ESTA, make sure that you hold all of the following items in your hand:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is essential to have a passport with you when taking an ESTA application as the form will ask you to provide some information about it such as number, expiry date, etc.
- An email address: this is a means for you to keep track of your ESTA. Therefore, you should give the one that you use frequently to get new notifications timely.
- A means of payment: you can choose to pay for e-Visa with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many steps included in an ESTA application?
To possess an ESTA, you have to take the stages below carefully:
- First of all, you go to this site and provide some personal details such as name, contact information, phone number, email address and passport number in the boxes.
- There may be some mistakes related to numbers and spelling, so do not forget to check your information again to make sure there is nothing wrong.
Pay and confirm
There are many ways for you to pay for an ESTA. However, we highly recommend some means as follows:
- American Express
- PayPal accounts
Get your ESTA
- After your application is done, your ESTA will arrive within the period of time that you choose.
- Do not forget to check your email regularly to get your ESTA. Then, you have to print it out and show it at the checkpoint for permission.
How long will my ESTA be done?
There are three different timeframes for you to select relying on how rush you are. In particular, they are detailed in the following lines:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much money does an ESTA cost?
The fee of an ESTA is divided into two kinds. The first one is to pay for the government and the second one is to pay for service. About the latter, you have three choices to pick the most suitable one:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the USA with my ESTA?
Your trips cannot exceed 90 days with an ESTA. You can enter this nation at any time during its validity time.
Where can I look for more about ESTA for the residents of Aruba?
Do not hesitate to contact us on our page if you have any concerns. We will be there to support you with useful advice in order to help you solve all of your difficulties.