If you are a tourist lover who would like to enjoy attractive landscapes coming different in every season, you cannot miss the USA on your list. In addition, thanks to its modern cities where people can go shopping for cool items and participate in a lot of activities, there are more and more visitors coming to this nation each year. Recently, thanks to the introduction of ESTA, nationals of Belize do not have to go to the embassy as before. Let’s scroll down for more details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Belize
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA applications are there?
About the types of application, the USA government offers you two different kinds so that you can pick an appropriate one:
- Individual application: this one is for those who are taking a trip to America alone. In other words, they have no choice in this situation.
- Group application: if you go on holiday with some of your mates or family members, you can take this selection for being fast and convenient. Indeed, you only have to give some answers about name, nationality, date of birth, etc.
What is required in an ESTA application?
There are three main items included in an ESTA application. In details, they are listed as in the following lines:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: the top important thing you are required to have is a passport. Hence, to be well-prepared for it, you should check to see if your passport is still valid at the time you make the application.
- An email address: is a way for you to get the latest information as well as your ESTA. Thus, do not forget to check your email regularly to keep track of your ESTA process.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts are all accepted. Therefore, you can choose the one which you have available.
How many steps are there in an ESTA application?
There are three big steps that you have to take for a successful ESTA application. In particular, they are clearly shown as following:
- You have to spend about 5 minutes filling in the boxes some personal information about a name, date of birth, email address, passport number and phone number on this link.
- After providing all the details required, you should go over the form again to make sure everything is accurate.
Pay and confirm
- We highly recommend you to pay your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts. Nonetheless, please remember that cash is not allowed.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA is delivered via email, do not forget to download, print it out and display it at the Immigration Checkpoint to get permission to enter the US.
How long will my ESTA be done?
The time needed to process an ESTA depends on your selection. We offer three different periods so that you can pick the most appropriate one:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much do I have to spend for an ESTA?
You have to pay for both government and service fees to get an ESTA. As for the latter, you have three options to choose from:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the USA with an ESTA?
Possessing an ESTA in your hand, you are allowed to stay in this land for 90 days as a maximum. Especially, you can visit it more than one time during the valid period thanks to multiple entries permission.
How can I ask for more information about ESTA?
If you are confused about ESTA for Belize citizens, please contact us at our website by leaving your concerns in the box. Our experts always welcome and support you with helpful advice to get an ESTA successfully.