ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF BHUTAN
Being on the list of beautiful destinations for tourism, the United States of America has welcomed more and more visitors coming each year. On arrival in this nation, you will have an opportunity to enjoy its poetry landscapes in Autumn when the foliage starts turning red. Besides, there is also snow in winter for those who love skiing. If you are a national of Bhutan, you now do not have to ask for a visa at the embassy as before. Instead, you can apply for an ESTA which is detailed in the following lines!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Bhutan
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA applications are available?
There are two ways for you to apply for an ESTA, which are:
- Individual application: this is the most suitable option for travelers who are going to take a journey alone. Indeed, you just have to spend a few minutes fulfilling the online form.
- Group application: in case you accompany a group of friends, a group application is the best choice as it helps to save your time a lot.
What do I have to prepare for an ESTA application?
An ESTA application does not ask you to submit lots of documents. Instead, you have to prepare only three following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: passport is the top necessary thing for an ESTA application. The online form will require you to give some information about your passport such as its number and expiry date. Therefore, you have to hold one before requesting
- An email address: it is compulsory to have an email address as your ESTA will be delivered through it. Besides, notifications are also sent via this tool to help you keep track of your ESTA in case there is something wrong during the process.
- A means of payment: you can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
What do I do to get an ESTA?
To get an ESTA, you just have to take the instructions below step by step:
- First of all, you can access this site to provide some personal information about name, passport, date of arrival and contact details. As the answers contain lots of numbers and important information, make sure you have no typo mistakes by checking everything again when you are done.
Pay and confirm
- After fulfilling the online form, you can go on to the next step which is about payment. In this situation, only some means of payment are accepted such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA arrives via email, you have to download then print it out to get ready for your trip. When you turn up in the US, do not forget to show it at the checkpoint to get permission.
How many days needed to process an ESTA?
You can decide the time frame for your ESTA. To make it flexible for you, we offer three choices ad listed below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
There are two kinds of prices that you have to pay for an ESTA. The first one is for the government and the second one is for service. For the latter, there are three options for you to choose from:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How many days can I stay in the USA with my ESTA?
Holding an ESTA, you have the right to visit this nation for 90 days. Furthermore, you can go as many times as you want thanks to multiple entries.
How can I get more information about ESTA?
Should you have any concerns or want to have more details about ESTA for citizens of Bhutan, please visit our website for more information. We always welcome and support you as much as we can.