America has been one of the hottest sites for tourism that most travelers from around the world choose for their vacations. Coming here, you will be surprised by its busy and crowded streets on which there are lots of shopping malls, cafeteria, skyscrapers and so on. Additionally, its beautiful nature changing every season is also a special thing to see. In recent years, citizens of Bolivia can have a journey to the US without a visa thanks to ESTA. Let’s scroll down for more!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Bolivia
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of ESTA are there?
In total, there are two ways to apply for an ESTA as follows:
- Individual application: this one is the most popular option for being fast and easy. However, it is more suitable for those who are going to take a trip alone.
- Group application: if you accompany a group of friends or other family members, it is better to pick a group application as it helps to save a lot of time. What you have to do is to provide some basic information such as name, date of birth, nationality, etc.
What does an ESTA application need?
All you need to prepare for an ETA application are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: a passport is super necessary for an ESTA application. If you do not have one, you must apply for it first. If you have already, make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: is a means for you to get new information about your ESTA, so you should provide the one that you usually use in order not to miss anything.
- A means of payment: you can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many steps are there to get an ESTA?
There are three main steps that you should take carefully to get an ESTA:
- There is an online application available on this link. You can access it and provide all the information about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
- Do not forget to go it over to see if there is something wrong with numbers and spelling.
Pay and confirm
- You can pay for your ESTA with some methods such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- After your ESTA is sent to you via email, you have to print it out and display it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long do I have to wait for my ESTA?
We offer three periods of time so that you can select the one fitting your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does an ESTA cost?
To get an ESTA, you have to pay for both government and service fees. The cost of the latter will change according to your choice:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I visit the US with my ESTA?
The duration of your journey cannot exceed 90 days. However, you can enter more than one time thanks to the permission of multiple entries.
How can I get more information about ESTA for the citizens of Bolivia?
To find out more details about ESTA, you can contact us at our website and raise all of your concerns. Our experts will be there to give you helpful advice in the shortest possible time.