ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF BONAIRE, SINT EUSTATIUS AND SABA
If you are looking for dynamic cities to spend a vacation in, you cannot miss the United States of America on your list. For a long time, this nation has been known as the kingdom of fashion, along with it are numerous skyscrapers and fun places for visitors to come, which is the reason why the number of travelers showing up here keeps rising in the past years. These days, citizens of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba are eligible for an ESTA. Therefore, they do not have to apply for a USA visa at the consulate anymore. Let’s keep reading for more!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for an ESTA?
According to the regulation of the US government, there are two kinds of application available:
- Individual application: if you are going alone, there is no choice more convenient than this one. By clicking the online form, you just have to provide some information required.
- Group application: this option is highly recommended for those who travel together. You can save a lot of time by giving details about name, nationality, date of birth and so on.
What items does an ESTA application include?
An ESTA will ask you to have all the things below:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: this is a must-have item for an ESTA application. If you hold a passport already, do not forget to check if it still works.
- An email address: is the second necessary thing that helps you to receive your ESTA as well as new notifications.
- A means of payment: there are different ways that you can pick to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How can I request an ESTA?
To successfully get an ESTA, you have to take the three following steps carefully:
- This link provides you with an online form in which you have to answer all the questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts are all accepted as a method of payment. Therefore, you can pick the one which you have already got to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA arrives through the email, you have to print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I get my ESTA?
It depends on your choice for the timeframe. We offer three different periods of time that you can choose to process your ESTA:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much do I have to pay for an ESTA?
An ESTA consists of two types of fees which are for government and service. However, you can decide on the latter which has three different prices:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long does an ESTA allow me to stay in America?
The duration of your journey cannot exceed 90 days. However, you can enter more than one time thanks to the permission of multiple entries.
Who should I contact to get help?
You can get more information about ESTA for citizens of Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba by visiting us at our website. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave a message in the box to get useful advice from our experts in the shortest time.