ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
Being on the list of must-come countries for vacation, the United States of America has attracted more and more travelers each year thanks to modern cities and nice landscapes. In addition, there are a lot of places for you to chill and release all of your stress such as Disneyland, the Freedom trail, the Statue of Liberty and so on. Since the introduction of ESTA, nationals of Bosnia and Herzegovina no longer have to visit the consulate for a visa. Let’s scroll down for more useful details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of ESTA applications are there?
In accordance with the system, there are two kinds of applications offered for tourists by the USA government. Particularly, they are described as follows:
- Individual application: if you take a journey individually, this is the only choice you can pick. The short form takes you only about 5 minutes to fulfill with some personal details required.
- Group application: in case you are planning for a trip with more than two people, you should select a group application for being convenient and saving time. Indeed, you do not have to apply for each person as long as they share the same nationality.
What items are compulsory for an ESTA request?
Before taking an ESTA application, make sure you have these things available:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: passport is the most important thing which can influence your application result. Therefore, you must have one and it is still valid.
- An email address: this is a tool for you to keep track of the process of your ESTA as well as to receive it when it is delivered.
- A means of payment: your ESTA can be paid with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How can I ask for an ESTA?
Basically, there are three big stages for you to follow to get an ESTA as clearly shown:
- This link provides you with an online form that has several questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are done, you should go over the form again to see if there is any mistake.
Pay and confirm
- There are some payment methods that you can use to pay for your ESTA. We highly recommend methods such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- The last thing you have to do is to wait for your ESTA to arrive through email. After that, you can print it out for checking at the Immigration checkpoint.
How many days can I get my ESTA?
The time needed to process your ESTA relies on what time frame you choose. Our service offers three periods of time for you to pick as follows:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does an ESTA cost?
To get an ESTA, you must charge both government and service fees. Your selection for the latter decides how much to have to pay in total.
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long does an ESTA allow me to stay in America?
An ESTA permits you to have a 90-day trip to the US. As it allows multiple entries, you can show up this land as many times as you want.
How can I get more details about ESTA?
To get more information about ESTA, please contact us at our website and raise what you are concerned about in the box. We will reply to all of your questions as soon as possible to help you get a successful application.