For a long time, the United States of America has been renowned for its busy and modern cities. Here lies a lot of luxurious shopping malls where fans of fashion can find cool items for their styles. In addition, there are also numerous nice landscapes that cannot be found anywhere else for nature lovers to contemplate. Recently, citizens of Brazil do not have to apply for a visa since the introduction of ESTA. Let’s keep reading for more details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Brazil
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there for nationals of Brazil?
The US government offers you two kinds of application as listed below:
- Individual application: this one is mostly preferred by those who go on holiday to the US alone. This is just a quick form for you to fill in some personal details.
- Group application: in case you travel with other mates or family members, it is much better to take a group application as it helps to save your time a lot. In this way, you do not have to apply for each one at a time. Instead, one representative provides basic information such as name, date of birth, email address, etc.
What do I need to prepare for an ESTA request?
There are three important items that you must have before starting the application:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is the most essential item that you must have available to provide on the online form. However, you should have a look at the expiry date to make sure it is valid.
- An email address: in order not to miss important information and to get your ESTA, you have to give an email address which you use frequently.
- A means of payment: To make payment for your ESTA, you have to possess one method among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
How many steps included in an application?
The process of requesting an ESTA is not too complex. All you need to do is to follow three steps guided in the following lines:
- You can access this link and answer all the questions given about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number. Make sure you provide accurate information to avoid refusal.
Pay and confirm
- You can choose to pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA arrives via your email, you have to download and print it out to show at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I get my ESTA?
You can make a choice for the timeframe. We offer three options so that you can choose the one fitting your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does an ESTA cost?
The cost of an ESTA for citizens of Brazil includes two kinds of fees which are government and service charges. Particularly, they are detailed as below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
By possessing an ESTA, you can stay in the US for 90 days. Furthermore, with an allowance of multiple entries, you can set your foot on this land more than one time during the valid period.
How can I get more information about ESTA?
Should you need any further information about ESTA, do not hesitate to visit us at our website. Our experts will give you helpful advice in the shortest time so that you can have a successful application.