Being one of the hottest tourism destinations, America has welcome thousands of visitors each year thanks to attractive sceneries, luxurious shopping malls, places for entertaining such as Disneyland, Magic Kingdom and so on. These days, with the release of ESTA, travelers coming from Bouvet Island no longer have to go to the embassy to apply for a visa as they used to. If you are interested, let’s scroll down the following lines for more details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Bouvet Island
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there to apply for an ESTA?
In accordance with the system, there are two kinds of the application you can pick which are listed below:
- Individual application: this choice is mostly chosen by people who plan to have a trip alone. It does not take you much time as you just have to fill in the boxes some personal information regarding name, date of birth, nationality, etc.
- Group application: if you go with a group of more than two folks, it would take lots of time to apply for each person. Therefore, this one is highly suggested for being convenient as long as everyone has the same nationality.
What items are necessary for an ESTA application?
An ESTA application does not require many items. There are only three things you must have to begin the process:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: if you are planning to travel to a country, a passport is the most important item that you must hold in your hand. You have to make sure that your passport is valid at the time you take the application as well as during your trips in the US.
- An email address: an email address helps you to receive new notifications. Also, your ESTA will be sent via it.
- A means of payment: to make payment for your e-Visa, you have to prepare one method among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
What can I do to apply for an ESTA?
It is not so difficult to apply for an ESTA, all you need to do is to take the three simple steps below:
- The first thing you have to do with the application is to give some personal information about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number by accessing this link.
Pay and confirm
- Your e-Visa can be paid with some methods such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- Within the timeframe you choose, you will receive your ESTA through an email. Then, you have to download and print it out to display at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How many days does it take to process an ESTA?
To make it convenient for your plan, our service offers three timeframes for you to pick. Your ESTA will arrive within that period of time:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much does an ESTA cost?
The cost for an ESTA includes two kinds of fees, one for the government and one for service. The former is regulated by the US government with only one price. However, about the latter, there are three different choices as listed:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I visit the US with my ESTA?
Holding an ESTA in your hand, you are allowed to stay in the USA for 90 days as a maximum. Moreover, you can enter this country as many times as you want during the valid period.
What should I do to get more details about ESTA?
Should you need further information about ESTA for citizens of Bouvet Island, please contact us at our website to let us know all of your concerns. Our experts will help you out with useful advice and tips for a successful application.