Thanks to numerous attractive sceneries and modern cities, the United States of America has been a hot destination for tourists all over the world. On entering here, you will be surprised by its poetry landscapes with red foliage falling in autumn, colorful flowers blooming in spring and snowflakes in winter. Lately, it is much easier for residents of Burma to visit this country with an ESTA. Let’s scroll down for more useful details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Burma
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many ways are there for citizens of Burma to apply for an ESTA?
There are two choices for you as follows:
- Individual application: this kind of application is mainly offered to those who are taking the trip alone. It is not too complex since you have to spend just a few minutes to finish the online form.
- Group application: if you accompany a group of mates or family members, it is better to pick this one because you can a lot of time. Indeed, only one representative needs to provide some details regarding name, date of birth, nationality, etc.
What is needed for an ESTA application?
To get ready for an ESTA request, make sure you have all of the following items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: there is nothing more important than a passport if you are planning to travel overseas. Additionally, your one must be valid at the time you take the application.
- An email address: this is a means for you to get the latest notifications as well as your ESTA when it is done. Hence, do not forget to fill in the form the one you use frequently so as not to miss any important information.
- A means of payment: you can only pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Thus, you must have at leats one of them available.
What do I have to do to get an ESTA?
To apply for an ESTA, you can take three simple steps which are instructed as shown:
- You can visit this site and give the answers to all the questions given. There will be questions about personal information such as name, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
Pay and confirm
- MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts are all accepted as a means of payment that you can choose to pay for your ESTA.
Get your ESTA
- Your ESTA will be sent via email in a period of time. Then, the last thing you have to do is to print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It does not take too long to process an ESTA. However, if you are in an urgent situation, you can consider selecting one from the options below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
To get an ESTA, you have to charge both government and service fees. In particular, they are detailed in the following lines:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
With an ESTA, you can stay in America for 90 days. The times of entering are not limited thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If you still have any concerns about ESTA for citizens of Burma, you can contact us by sending a message in the box on the right side. Our experts always welcome and support you at any time.