ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF CANTON AND ENDERBURY ISLANDS
Being famous for outstanding sceneries coming different every season, the United States of America has got more and more travelers showing up each year. Additionally, on entering, you will be surprised by its busy and modern cities among which some are called the kingdoms of fashion for selling cool fashionable items. Recently, it is getting much easier for citizens of Canton and Enderbury Islands to have a vacation in this land thanks to ESTA. If you are interested, let’s scroll down for details!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Canton and Enderbury Islands
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
In accordance with current regulations, there are two ways for tourists to apply for an ESTA:
- Individual application: this is the most suitable option for those who are going to fly to the US alone. You just have to spend about 5 minutes filling in the online from some personal information.
- Group application: you can pick this kind of application if there are more than two people in your group. With this one, you can save a lot of time since it does not require everyone’s details. Instead, a representative will give his basic data such as name, nationality, etc.
What is needed for an ESTA request?
You do not have to worry about the documents as there are not many required. What you need to prepare are:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is always necessary to have a passport with you when taking an ESTA application. Your one must be valid so that you can move on to the next part.
- An email address: to keep track of and get your ESTA, you must provide an email address and check it carefully in order not to miss any important notifications.
- A means of payment: MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts are all the methods you can choose to pay for your ESTA.
How many stages does the application process include?
It is not so difficult to apply for an ESTA. In detail, there are three main steps for you to follow as described:
- This link provides you with an online form in which you have to answer all the questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
Pay and confirm
- You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA arrives through the email, you have to print it out and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint for entering permission.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It depends on your choice for the timeframe. We offer three different periods of time that you can choose to process your ESTA:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
An ESTA for citizens of Canton and Enderbury Islands consists of two types of fee which are for government and service. However, you can make a decision about the latter which has three different prices:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
An ESTA for citizens of Canton and Enderbury Islands allows you to have a 90-day trip. You can begin your journey at any time during the valid days.
How can I get more details about ESTA?
You can get more information about ESTA by visiting us at our website. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave a message in the box to get useful advice from our experts in the shortest time.