ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF CAPE VERDE
If you wonder why the US is written on the list of must-come destinations for holidays, there would be a lot of answers for it. First of all, this nation is the land of busy and modern cities where plenty of shopping malls and skyscrapers gather. Besides, there are also numerous places for you to have fun and relax such as Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom and so on. Moreover, poetry landscapes changing every season are the most attractive thing for nature lovers. Recently, it has been easier for travelers from Cape Verde to come here with an ESTA. Let’s keep reading for more!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Cape Verde
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of applications are offered?
There are two ways for you to request an ESTA. In detail, they are listed as below:
- Individual application: this is the most suitable option for those who are planning to take a trip alone. It is just a quick application that takes you a few minutes to fulfill.
- Group application: in case you are traveling to the US with your family or a group of mates, you should consider choosing a group application because it helps to save much of your time and is not too complex to finish.
What should I prepare for an ESTA request?
When applying for an ESTA, you do not have to worry about the number of documents you need to prepare as they are cut down to three main items:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: passport is one of the top important things that you must have in order to apply for an ESTA. Your passport must be valid during the time you visit America.
- An email address: you have to provide an email address that you use frequently to make sure that you are kept updated with new information.
- A means of payment: you can pick any method among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts to make payment for your ESTA.
What is the process of applying for an ETSA?
The process of requesting an ESTA is much simpler in comparison with that of a sticker visa. There are three stages in total as described:
- You can go to this link to take the online form. There are some questions about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number that you have to provide the answers to.
Pay and confirm
- You can charge your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. However, cash is an invalid method in this case.
Get your ESTA
You have to download and print your ESTA out after its arrival to show at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How many days does it take to process an ESTA?
You can make a decision for the timeframe. There are three choices that you can pick to fit your plan:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
To get an ESTA, you have to pay for both government and service fees. For the latter, the price will change relying on the level of urgency:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I visit the US with an ESTA?
With an ESTA, you will have the right to stay in this country for 90 days. Furthermore, you are allowed to enter more than one time thanks to the permission of multiple entries.
How can I get more information about ESTA?
Should you need further details about ESTA, please visit us at our website and raise all of your concerns in the box. We will answer your questions as soon as possible to help you out and give you helpful tips to get an ESTA successfully.