For a long time, the United States of America has been present on the list of ideal destinations thanks to different factors. Firstly, it is a great land for fashion lovers to purchase cool items at luxurious shopping malls. Besides, those who are searching for a peaceful site can also come here for beautiful landscapes coming in various colors. Should you need a place to have fun, there will be Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom and so on. Recently, to make it convenient for tourists from Brunei, the US government has introduced a permit called US ESTA Visa for Brunei. Let’s keep reading for details!
Frequently asked questions about US ESTA Visa for Brunei
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many kinds of applications are available?
When taking an ESTA application, you will have two options to select:
- Individual application: if you are going to go on holiday alone, there is no choice more suitable than this one. You will have to provide some personal information about name, nationality, etc., which takes you only a moment to fulfill.
- Group application: should you accompany a group of more than two people, this type is highly recommended for its convenience. Indeed, you do not have to apply for each person, which helps to save a lot of time.
>>> Read more: US Visa Requirements
What documents are required for an ESTA application?
To be well-prepared for an ESTA application, you must have all of the items below:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: it is the first thing on the list that you must possess to get ready for an ESTA request. Do not forget to check the expiry date of your passport to make sure that it is still valid.
- An email address: an email address will keep you updated with the latest information and it is also a tool for you to get your ESTA.
- A means of payment: you should have at least one among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts to make payment for your ESTA.
How many stages are there to apply for an ESTA?
It is not very difficult to apply for an ESTA. All you have to do is to follow the three easy steps as shown:
- You will have to provide some information about name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number in the online form available on our homepage.
- When you are done, do not forget to check everything again to make sure there is no spelling or number mistake.
Pay and confirm
- There are some ways for you to make payment for your ESTA. You can choose the most convenient method among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts.
Get your ESTA
- So as to show your ESTA at the Immigration Checkpoint, you have to download and print it out after its arrival.
How long does it take to process an ESTA?
Depending on how rush your trips are, you can pick any among the three timeframes:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is a US ESTA Visa for Brunei?
The cost of an ESTA for citizens of Brunei includes two kinds of fee as listed below:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
You will be allowed to stay in the US for 90 days with a valid ESTA. In addition, you can visit this country as many times as you want thanks to multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
If you are still concerned about the process of making an ESTA, do not hesitate to leave us a message on our website to get useful advice from our experts. We always welcome and support you as much as we can.