ESTA FOR CITIZENS OF COMOROS
Being on the list of must-come destinations for tourism, the United States of America is an ideal place for nature lovers, foodies and fans of fashion. On arrival here, you also have a chance to show up at Disneyland or the Magic Kingdom for fun activities. Additionally, there are other famous sites for you to visit such as the Statue of Liberty, the Freedom trail and so on. In recent days, citizens of Comoros can easily enter this land for a holiday thanks to ESTA. To get more details, let’s keep reading the following lines!
Frequently asked questions about ESTA for citizens of Comoros
What is an ESTA?
ESTA is a short word for “Electronic System for Travel Authorization”. This automated system is developed by the government of the USA in order to determine the eligibility of travelers to visit this country under the Visa Waiver Program.
How many types of applications are there?
There are two ways for requesting an ESTA in accordance with the system:
- Individual application: this is the best option for travelers flying to the US on their own. All you have to do is to provide some details related to the date of birth, name, gender, etc.
- Group application: if there are more than two folks going on holiday together, it is much faster and more convenient to apply in this way. The form just asks for some basic data about the representative. However, every member in the group must have the same nationality.
What items are necessary for an ESTA request?
There are three main things in total that you are required to prepare before applying:
- A passport from a Visa Waiver Program country: the application cannot be successful without a passport. Therefore, make sure you own one and it is still valid.
- An email address: it is also essential to provide an email address in order to receive the latest notifications as well as your ESTA.
- A means of payment: You can pay for your ESTA with MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts except for cash.
How many stages does the application include?
The process consists of three steps that you have to follow carefully:
- You can go to this site and provide personal information such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, passport, purposes of the trips and phone number.
Pay and confirm
- You will have to pay the fee of your ESTA when the application is done. About the means of payment, you can choose any way among MasterCard, VISA, American Express or PayPal accounts. Please keep in mind that cash is not a valid method in this case.
Get your ESTA
- When your ESTA arrives, you have to download, print it out to show the guard at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I receive my ESTA?
It usually takes a few days for your ESTA to be done. Nonetheless, if being in an urgent situation, you can consider picking one of the services below:
- Normal processing: 3 business days
- Emergency processing: 24 hours
- Rush processing: 12 hours
How much is an ESTA?
The cost of an ESTA relies on two kinds of fees called government and service. In detail, they are listed in the following lines:
Government fee: $14
- Normal processing: $59
- Emergency processing: $79
- Rush processing: $89
How long can I stay in the US with an ESTA?
Holding an ESTA in your hand, you have the right to stay in the US for a duration of 90 days. Moreover, you can take as many trips as you want within the valid time thanks to the permission of multiple entries.
How can I know more about ESTA?
To find out more about ESTA for citizens of Comoros, please visit our website and leave a message in the box on the right side to let us know what you are concerned about. We always welcome and support you with pleasure.